Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ed Brown and the Jesuits

Hey I know I haven't been on here in forever but I was curious about this situation here with Ed Brown, couldn't this be a setup to get us to buy into some disinfo from Ed Brown or something of that matter? I mean I haven't heard anything on Ed Brown in forever but all of a sudden he comes out and says who is behind it all and that seems kinda fishy if yah ask me?

-TruthSeeker01

_________

Check out the Ed Brown thread in the Agents of Deception section. Alex Jones associated with him for so long that I really can't say I trust his recent statements. Someone also made some curious comments in that thread about the audio quality of certain phone conversations which indicate a dead giveaway to this being a setup. Let's say Ed Brown is being used. Let's say it could be to discredit the jesuit truth movement. Even if that is true, the fact that Alex Jones still won't touch him means something. Did not prisonplanet recently carry an article whereby someone from the Knights of Malta were speaking about those horrid conspiracy theories that they are launching a crusade in the middle east? Yes they did.http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MI...showtopic=47122

Look who they cover for.

-Antisionist

_____________

i see that it is a fresh recording. I was talking about his AJ interview, back when he was in his home. He said "Jesuits run things". But I dont' know why would he be a set up? I don't see what for, with his Jesuits talk, not like he says they are angels. Like I said, he was talking about them before him being arrested. --------------------


"Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism"

"Forgive them NOT, for they KNOW what they do"

-Take it in the Blood

______________

I know their were many sending Ed Brown real data on the 14th Osirian "Ben" Level. So basically Ed Brown did his homework and stepped up further into this leadership. Alex Jones was using Ed Brown as he uses all who are foolish enough to team with him. You will note the Knights of Malta are fine article on his site just after Thomas released the video version of this audio recording. Funny timing wasn't it. I see nothing wrong with Ed Brown's new stance, simply someone now on the right path instead of blaming low-level Knight of Malta, Rothschilds and Rockefellers both subordinate to their local SMOM Military Navigator and ultimately their Grandmaster. Remember he's subordinate to the Pope and Society of Jesus command.

-Craig Oxley

No comments: