Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Marco Roberts on Mexico

Dear Brother Eric,

I heard you say you were going to talk about South America and Mexico. How the Vatican plundered all the gold and silver from these lands through the Spanish empire. I took a trip to Mexico a couple of years ago and I can tell you first hand that your account is correct. My trip took me through the central cities of Mexico high in The Sierra Madre Oriental. These areas have massive veins of silver which run deep inside these mountains. Even to this day there is a vast amount of silver in these areas. I rode a horse up to the top of one of these mountain peaks accompanied by a Mexican guide. There he showed me the mine shafts which he said were dug by the Indians with only crude picks and very dangerous elevators. The first shaft he took me to was unbelievable. I don’t know how deep it was but it was the deepest hole I have ever seen. You could say a bottomless pit. He dropped a rock in to it and it seemed never hit the ground. The speed of the stone was so intense you could hear it cutting through the air and then finally after a long moment it hit the bottom. It was truly amazing how deep this was and to think they were dug by humans with crude tools is remarkable. The guide told me there were mine shafts throughout the mountains that were miles and miles long. All this was done through the use of the Indian population.

Through my travels I noticed any time there was a mine shaft close by was a huge Catholic church. Some of them were even used to store the gold and silver. Throughout these cities you will encounter paintings depicting Indians mining while Spanish masters oversee. I’m sure thousands and thousands died from this slave labor. At one point I asked a guide who was more than likely a full blooded Indian what he thought of all this. His replay was, “That’s the way it is you will always have a master who makes all the money.” Interesting remark all I can say is the Indians I meet were some of the kindest people I have ever encountered.
Another interesting area you may want to focus on is the Mexican inquisition. I visited one of the inquisition dungeons in Guanajuato. It was so weird to see one of these dungeons in person. You only see them in movies or see them on TV but to actually be there makes it all too real. It was sick to see what they did to so called heretics. It was deep underground with all of the instruments of torture still intact. The spiked seat, virgin maiden, the rack, the dunking wheel, and many other evil machines were still there. In the center of one of the rooms was a deep pit were a fire burned incredibly hot. There they would lower a cauldron which held the quartered body parts of the dead. This way you were never heard or seen again burned to ashes reduced to nothing. The stench must have been horrible along with the screams of pain and agony. And to think Catholic priests carried this out is sick. To call themselves Christians is a joke. Without a doubt they are servants of the devil and I know they want that power back. The power to instill fear in people and torture those who don’t agree with them. That’s what I got from that dungeon an evil satanic power. I believe they hunger for the past when their open inquisition ruled.

From what I understand the inquisition was started in Mexico because many Jews went there. The Vatican did not like this so they ordered an inquisition in Mexico. The Jews who were in Mexico then started hiding and changing their names to not be found out. So many people were inquisitioned to get to them. And I’m sure they threw heretics in there to, such as Indians who would not convert. But if I am correct the main focus was the Jews.

One last point before I finish. Benito Juarez was a great president probably the only true patriot Mexican president. I am sure the Vatican hates this man and curses his existence. Well there is a city in Mexico named after him called Juarez. It is the border city of El Paso. In Juarez there have been over 400 murders of young girls and I believe some boys to. This is only the official count other sources put it into the thousands. None of these murders have been solved not one. They still continue today. I sometimes wonder if this is retribution on Benito Juarez or maybe some kind of sign to others. I just find it interesting that the city that bears his name has the highest unsolved murder rate that I have ever heard of.

I hope you find this interesting and I will be listening to your show on Mexico and South America. I am sure I will learn a great deal from it. Probably nodding my head thinking he’s exactly right.

Sincerely in Christ,
Marco Roberts

No comments: