Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Eric Jon Phelps on the Kabbalah, Etc.

From http://groups.yahoo.com/group/phantomtruth/message/13615


 


Eric Jon Phelps <eric@...> wrote: From: "Eric Jon Phelps"
<eric@...>
To: "Willie Silva" <williesilva@...>
Subject: Re: Babylonian Talmud, Kaballah and Jewish race!
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 17:09:36 -0400

Dear Willie,

Thank you for contacting me.

I shall reply between the lines.
----- Original Message -----
From: Willie Silva
To: eric@...
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 10:29 AM
Subject: Babylonian Talmud, Kaballah and Jewish race!


Hello Mr. Phelps I hope that by the time you receive this message you find
yourself in good health and with many blessings from God the Father and the Lord Savior Jesus Christ. I want to thank you for helping me to connect the dots as I have finally solved as to who are the real controllers of the New World Order. I agree with you that all evidence and roads lead to Rome. I am now an ex-Catholic and for the first time ever I feel free in my life. Thank God Almighty and Jesus for saving me and for opening up my eyes to what is really taking place in the world.

Amen and Praise the Lord dear brother. God's Word, the AV1611, is used by the Spirit of God to defeat every religious tyranny the devil has
erected---expecially Romanism. So glad to hear the Lord has delivered you.



I would like to ask you a few questions and I hope that you can help me to
better understand more about how the Jews came to practice and why they continue
to read and follow the Talmud and Kaballah. These Jewish scriptures are
blasphemous in nature and I believe that this type of religion " Judaism" is why
many people continue to blame Jews for everything in the world.

Agreed. But remember, the vast majority of racial Jews are completely
ignorant of the Talmud.


How does the Vatican- Jesuits, Talmud, Kaballah, and Judaism fit into the
equation and how and why are they tied to the Vatican?

The essential doctrines contained in the Talmud are also found in Canon Law. Both religions are based upon works salvation, not grace. Both religions considered those outside of their cults as inferior and can be treated with disdain. The priest would call us "heretics," and the rabbi would call us "goy." The paralells are identical in many ways. I maintain that the Talmud, perfected in about the sixth century, was compiled with the aid of Roman priests to create hatred and resentment among the Gentiles for the Jews residint in the midst of their nations. Therefore we should not be surprised to see the
intimate association of Chief Rabbi of Rome Israel Zolli with Pope Pius XXII
during the Order's Eurasian Jewish Holocaust
.


I believe that if the majority of Jews where to turn away from these sciptures
then people would have different views about their race and religion.

Agreed.

Is there such a thing as Judeo- Christianity?

Yes. Biblical, scriptual, Torah-based Judaism (like the Karite Jews who
reject the Talmud) is the foundation of New Testament Christianity. The Torah
(Law, Prophets and Psalms) is the foundation of the coming of the true Messiah.
The Old Testament is the New Testament concealed; the New Testament is the Old
Testament revealed.


Once again I want to thank you, Greg Szysmanski, Lenny Bloom, Bill Hughes,
Edmond Paris, The late Jim Arrabito, The late Alberto Rivera, and others in
exposing the real people behind the New World and may you continue to speak the
real truth- God's truth. God bless and take care.

Please remember me in your prayers.

Sincerely,
Willie Silva
Cypress, TX

Sincerely in Faith,

Brother Eric

No comments: