Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Jesuit information

Dear Doug,

Thanks for this great info!Indeed, it is the popeNet.

Brother Eric>

Dear Brother Eric,>>

The 'B' root server of the Internet is located in Marina Del Ray, CA. Also> located in the same city is ICANN, the total overseer of the Internet.> Adjacent to Marina del Ray is Loyola Marymount University. Well, really > it's> right next door.>> There are in total 13 root servers of the Internet which provide name> resolution to all the child dns servers. So maybe 'Internet' isn't so> appropriate.

Perhaps popeNet?>>

Sincerely,>>

D. Brehm

___________

Dear Waldemar,

Thank you for contacting me.Your question is difficult but most important. I shall do my best to give you a history behind what you are now suffering.At the time of the Protestant Reformation in Germany, many landed nobles and German Knights became Protestants. This was the case especially for Prussia. These Lutheran Knights and "princes of the blood" openly refused to uphold the Temporal power of the pope of Rome. Thus, they became "accursed heretics" who were put under the death sentences of Canon Law, specifically the writings of Thomas Aquinas and the Moral Theologies of Jesuits Francisco Suarez and Luis Molina. Being royals, these Lutheran princes were faced with one ultimatum: convert back to Rome or lose all your lands, estates, titles and ultimately your lives. Over time many returned to the unholy "Mother Church." Wilhelm II Hohenzollern (Kaiser Wilhelm II) was one of them. The German Knights of Malta hated these "heretic" princes of the blood and sought their annihilation as being traitors to the German Roman Catholic Teutonic Knights, the Order of the pope's Dark Age Crusaders.I suspect your father was one of these German Knights. As you state, he was a Protestant (and I suspect a Lutheran) who refused to serve Rome but rather established Protestant churches. Thus, he was a bold and brave man---and a marked man.At this time of 1934 in the Jesuit-ruled USSR, Jesuit-trained Joseph Stalin was in full control of the Ukraine. He hated the Ukranians because it was composed of "heretic Orthodox," non-Roman Catholic Christians.

For this reason Stalin locked down the grain in the 1930s and starved to death nearly 10 million "heretic" Ukranians. Stalin's Jesuit-ruled advisor was Alexander Poskrebyshev---the man who composed every death list that Stalin signed during the Great Terror from 1936-38. Since the Jesuits were conducting a Crusade in Orthodox Russia via its Grand Inquisitor, Joseph Stalin, you can know that the Order knew your father was of royal blood who refused to submit to the pope. Now in the clutches of the Order in the Ukraine, his murder was decreed.Knowing that the Gestapo and Stalin's NKVD worked together from the 1930s to the end of the war (as per my book, VAIII), your greatgrandfather was assassinated by an agent of the NKVD sent by Stalin as ordered by Poskrebyshev---who lived with Stalin in the Kremlin. Your name must still be on the Black Pope's list of wayward nobles. No doubt the Order knows what religion you, your brother and your father hold to due to declaration on your military dog tags. I trust this is helpful my friend.

Sincerely in faith,

Brother Eric

Hello:

I am Waldemar Tomtschik. I am searching for historical information on my family name. My greatgrandfather gustav Tomtschik was assassinated in the Ukraine in 1934. He was a bloodline knight and architect of Protestant churches decended from the city of kings. His assassins were then assassinated, and the assassin's families, wiping out any way at the time of discovering who ordered the hit and why. But as you know, tryants cannot hide from history, because truth always finds a way. At that time the Germans had their own autonomous republic in the Ukraine, and didn't have to serve Germany or Russia, and were their own entity. This is the time around the Bulsheivek rev. And both Stalin and Lennon before him tried to kill off this group of Germans. This group of Germans was also the same group from the city of Kings that Catherine the Great had lured out of the city by giving huge land grants. My grandparents escaped through Poland to the U.S.A., where 100 years earlier my family had sent part of the family, due to lack of land for inheritance, for only the firstborn enherited the land. To this day the mystery of my name troubles me, for my father can not get a passport, except when he was in the military. My brother is in the U.S.A military in Germany, but is strip searched at every airport. When I was in the military, when headed to kuwait in 2003, the whole plane I was on was temporarily suspended because of a security issue with my name. I was asked about it by my Top (E-8) but he refused to give me any information. I was wondering, if you have any information that may help me, for this is something that eats at me. In your work, you often talk about the intentional wiping out of Protestants and their bloodlines. If I am of this bloodline, I need to know many things, most of all what powers that be have been sworn against me before i was born.

Thanks,

Waldemar Tomtschik

_________________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SbA0SY_gF8

No comments: