Thursday, December 02, 2010

Pro-Lifer Joe Scheidler’s Home Hit by Pro-Abortion Vandalism

http://www.lifenews.com/2010/12/02/state-5712/

  1. Dr Kiss Injure Says:

    I know Sanger’s history through Edwin Black. I’ve held both Amy Goodman and Dave Neiwert to the torch for omitting and outright lying (in the case of Neiwert) regarding the supremacist links to Stoddard. Did you bother to actually read what I wrote? I’m talking actual historical facts here (you know..like brute physics), not something someone believes in based on speculation.

  1. Highlanderess Says:

    Abortion is murder. And, smoking, drinking or drugging during pregnancy is torturing an unborn.
    In the seventies, when I was quite younger, I had no thought process about it. My attitude was pretty much like every other pro choicer. And, in the early seventies it was the “if it feels good do it” mentality.
    Then slowly over the years I faced the hard cold realities of what’s involved in an abortion and to this day it sickens me. Those who get them have to answer to someone much bigger than I. In cases of incest or rape I truly feel bad for the woman to have to make that decision.

Insanity Reply:

I’ll one up you – its a scientific issue – where biology irrefutably dictates that human life begins at conception. People will kick this issue around on moral and religious grounds until the end of time, but biologically speaking there is no debate. Conception sees a unique human genetic code formed, along with independent metabolic cellular activity. It is quantifiable – no whim moral or ethical can argue otherwise.
You leave a pro-choicer with the sole choice of then justifying the murder of an innocent human being endowed with innate human rights. You leave them groping aimlessly to explain, if not at conception, at what quantifiable moment they magically “become” human and what exactly they are scientifically before that magical moment.
The beauty of REAL science is that it generally concurs with religion and morality, because religion is what science was before there was science, and our universal sense of morality, common to just about all religions and cultures is born of socio-biology. There is no winning for the evil, the cowardly, the liars and the deviant.

No comments: