Friday, March 04, 2011

Pope lifts blame from Jews for Christ's death

http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Unhived_Mind_II/index.php?s=c6b608e3040b9900b073b113ca7b16e9&showtopic=53718&view=getnewpost

It was ROME who killed Jesus and they've hidden themselves later in what was termed Catholicism, masquerading as Christianity whilst at the same time Judiacs got the hit for the Jesus issue. Who did the event exactly? Pontius Pilate!
-Craig Oxley
___________________
The "pope's" sick false doctrine of catholicism, as usual doesn't read the Bible:

John 10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Jesus gave His life, no man takes His life. Nobody can take God's life. It is God, Jesus Christ, who gave His life. Jesus gave His life for my sins, and for the sins of the whole world.

It was me that caused the death of Jesus. Not Jewish people.

Jesus is Jewish! And the first Christians were all Jewish!
-trk
______________


Note by Me: It's a shame that she got brainwashed by race hatred, but her following words are accurate.

By Timothy
Jesus gave Himself as a sacrifice willingly.

Of course Catholics consider Him a victim--as if He died UNwillingly!
-Alexandria
____________________

No comments: