Friday, August 01, 2008

Encouragement from Brother Nicholas Rivera

Dear Brother Timothy,

I've been reading your blog for several years! Your work is excellent and truthful! I just wanted to give you a message of encouragement and gratitude for reproving the works of darkness as we are commanded to do and for regularly posting my research on your website. It is most reassuring, dear brother, to know there is someone like you out there! We have some things in common. We are both young (we're in the same age group, i'm 23) born again Bible believing Christians who expose the Jesuits' New World Order and we are both men of color (i'm a Latino American) standing as watchmen at the gate and sounding the alarm! There aren't many Christian men of color doing what we are doing!

Most of the men and women who are aware of the Jesuit intrigue are white! I praise the Lord for that, but I am convinced it is not and cannot just be their fight. Brother Eric and I might respectfully disagree on this point! I have nothing against any ethnicity or nationality and I have no hatred for anyone of any racial group whatsoever! I know I have brothers and sisters in the biblical (as opposed to the pagan false Christ of Romanism and Astro-theology discussed in the poorly researched film "Zeitgeist") Lord Jesus Christ of every kindred, tongue, tribe, and nation on earth! I strongly believe more Latino and African American Christians need to learn and know what we do and once armed with information, take action, united in the faith of the only begotten and risen Son of God Yeshua Ha Mashiach, His word, the sword of the Spirit, actively warn our lost and saved loved ones and friends, give the gospel of the grace of God to the lost, edify the saints and resist the growing tyranny in this country controlled by the Jesuits, their secret society network and the Papacy!

Thank you again Brother Timothy and may God continue to bless you, your readers and blog! I appreciate it very much and serves as a source of encouragement to me. If you wish to contact me, my email address is rivera.nick@gmail.com

Brother Nick

22:34

No comments: