Sunday, October 19, 2008

Alex Jones and the Jesuit issue

From http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Unhived_Mind_II/index.php?showtopic=193&view=getnewpost

I met Alex Jones a couple of years ago in Dallas along with Jim Marrs, this was before I pulled my head out of my you know what, and realized AJ was part of the problem. I met him in the restroom and shook his hand and I instantly had a real bad feeling. He barely even said hello let alone look me in the eyes, what a Scumbag! My feelings were obviously correct. Now Jim Marrs was awesome! Super nice down to earth Texas boy! We talked about the Jesuits and he is very knowledgeable on them. He said he knows they are a big part of the NWO but he didnt come out and say that they were the ones running the show. I should have asked him point blank if he thought the Jesuits were calling the shots but I didnt, Shame on me...

-Brent


_____________



No Brent, you shouldn't have to be ashamed, it should be Jim Marrs. Why is it that I never hear him talk about Jesuits? Why is it always same old bunkum about Zionists blah blah blah ??????

-Insurgent


___________________



Well said, Truthseeker01. Perhaps more interesting, is Alex Jones' flip-flopping on the issue of the Jesuits, a month ago he was suddenly all into the Jesuits (after many exposures of his lies, of course), and this week he doesn't want to know. It's "quack garbage" again to him. And what about his comment that he has "always exposed the Jesuits." Clearly Alex can be proven to have engaged in damage control by mentioning the Jesuits in recent weeks, as now he has returned to his previous state of dismissal and ridicule of anyone who mentions the idea. Quite a jump. As expected, Jones did not continue to deal with the subject; his mentions of it were most likely and simply to provide a few sound bites for the 9/11 Truthers to spit out in response to Alex being accused of being a Coadjutor.For me, the most laughable part of the recording in question was when Jones claimed that the Vatican is against the war because they say so. So, Alex, when the Bilderberg Group say they aren't part of a conspiracy, I guess that must also be true, because they say so.

-ExposeTheFascists

No comments: