Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Eric on ALex Jones

From http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Unhived_Mind_II/index.php?showtopic=193&st=465

Dear Charles,

I am away from home at this time so I will now reply directly to
you and then later on the website.

I have stated that everything Coadjutor Jones states regarding the
facts of the NWO are generally true. That is why I recommend his
videos with the caution "eat the meat and throw away the bones."
This is posted on my site as I recommended all to view The Obama
Deception.

I have also stated that when Jones begins to expose the Jesuit
Order as the true power behind the NWO, I will withdraw all
attacks against him. As I understand, he recently had an
interview with my friend and co-researcher Chris Pinto, the owner
of Addullam Films. Therein Chris and Alex talked of the Jesuits
as the power behind the NWO. If this continues on Jones' part,
then I will withdraw my charges against him. Remember, he
attacked me first, as well as all of us who know the Black Pope is
the man of ultimate human power on earth.

Further, if Jones is going to now expose the Order, I expect a
public apology from him as it is fitting. Hopefully, CIA Jones
will make his break from the Order and begin to really tell the
truth which includes exposing CNP Ron Paul and Fox News as the
shills for the Society of Jesus they are. But this will cost him
his elaborate website and backers of financial power---unless God
intervenes for him.

Yes, all things are possible via the saving grace of the risen
Lord Jesus Christ. If God could save me by His grace and direct
me into the truth of his Word and viable history, He can do the
same for Alex and I pray that He will.

Sincerely in faith,

Brother Eric



QUOTE
On Tue Mar 09 13:37:09 CST 2010, Charles Labianco
wrote:

> Eric,
> I read some of your material on Shattering Denial ( Black Pope
> and other
> articles ) and on your Website. You *vs* Frank Re: Babylon and
> the end
> times,etc.
> I saw the *Alex Jones Adjutor* video wherein he rejected a
> listener's
> comment about Vatican Assassins' Black Pope, etc.
> I know that adjutor means assistant.
> I admire Jones and from quite a few video's he is doing a lot to
> help the
> cause of freedom
> I can understand that you don't like him for his put-down of your
> Jesuit
> Conspiracy information.
> But is that a reason to denigrade this man who has done a huge
> amount of
> work in the cause of making us aware of the fascist New World
> Order?
>
> The issue is credibility. We who admire your stand against the
> NWO can not
> understand your criticism against someone else who is doing his
> part to help
> us all, as you are. Do you not know that Jones will lose some
> credibility
> among your followers because of your comments? Do you think that
> you, alone
> are adequate to present all that is needed to be presented to The
> American
> People? If you do, would you not say that attitude is arrogant?
>
> Sincerely Yours, Awaiting your reply, And PLEASE MAKE YOUR REPLY
> PUBLIC ON
> YOUR WEBSITE SO THAT it can benefit all of your followers.
>
> Charles L. Labianco,
> Age 65, Anaheim, CA

No comments: