Monday, October 15, 2012

Advice




____________________

The time is LONG over-due when white people should have taken responsibility for their actions and attitudes. The words white supremacy and racism were formulated for a reason.Face the many atrocities that your race has done and continues to do.
Follow that train Sis! Yep, the TROLLS never fail to expose their racism! They carry the disease "if one of us didn't..." then it cannot be true. All you can do is laugh at them, expose THEIR sordid history and continue exposing truths. Like you stated, it's their problem and other races are infected with their prejudices and racism.
Many aren't aware, in denial or ignorant. Black people must be aware and accept the fact that we live in a world governed and ruled by white supremacy.





____________

Conned by who? Who controls the jobs, the economy, the money? Who are the biggest con men? Losing everything but always have time to take a swing at black people. It figures why the elites are having such an easy time playing all for suckers


_____________


they want to pretend that black people are to blame for the actions (and crimes) of the most powerful white people on the planet, that's why it's so easy to get whites to vote AGAINST their own self-interests if they are made to believe they will hurt blacks in the process. (and they know this is true)
but as dumb as they say black people are, at least we think we're voting in our best interests and we NEVER vote for someone just to harm other people




______________

Attai is French, and therefore a European. I think he has much to do with Europe. I've only visited from time to time. I claim no special expertise on Europe. But I do read and also know persons from those countries who are in the USA. As I said in my previous post, I'm not sure how much of what I hear or read about Scandinavia is true. But some of it comes from reputable sources.

-Savant

_____________________


Ms Mack wrote:

I do get your point, but I feel if it was reversed and Obama kept interrupting Romney and acting condescending, we would have totally different reactions about who won the debate.
It goes back to why did Arthur Ashe have to be so polite on the tennis circuit, while John McEnroe could lose his temper and throw things.
Obama can act a bit more lively and not use "uh" and "um" too much, but being too aggressive will turn off some of the undecided people in my view.
Yes, white privilege allows aggressiveness for a Romney that would not be tolerated if it came from Obama. But I doubt that Obama would have risked much if he replied to Romney by a FIRM but respectful counterattack. In fact, I hear whites criticizing Obama for being too PASSIVE.
This is the 21st Century, not the 19th. You don't approach any white man--ANY man period--with downcast eyes! You speak up for yourself and stare him in the eye. And if he's talking malarkey you CALL him on it. If he tries to interrupt you, then you stop him. It's past time for "no drama Obama" to be worried about the image of the "angry Black man" when he's being tagged as a PASSIVE one.
As for those white voters who would be offended that Obama dared to speak up for himself, well those reactionaries will vote against him anyway.
But if he wants to secure his based and win the undecided, he must show that he has backbone and leadership. Otherwise, his base may sit out the election and the undecided will decide against him.
Politics is not a parlor game. And a political debate, even if located on a university campus, is not the same as a regular lecture in a lecture hall.
I know. I am myself a professor who has been politically active in both electoral and movement or activist politics.


-Savant

______________________


attai1 wrote:

Sir,
nasty white nationalists are also having a bigger presence in Scandinavia re Denmark and Breivik in Norway.
"progressive" welfare states they were but here too the IMF-Tea party guys are pushing for less state, less regulations.
For the answer, the reasons for these welfare states - 3 monarchies and one republic - are probably connected to their relatively small size, the harshness of climate that pushed for a greater solidarity. These Lutheran countries have developed early a form of Social Gospel; also the sense of "community" is very high.
In the Middle ages, they had sort of elected kings and Viking expeditions - ruthless and murderous by the way - were like a cooperative : they were sharing the loot and the risks. Maybe there is a legacy of this within this high concern for community when in the USA the individual choice is favored like by the Reps in Obamacare.
The idea you could pursue individual success detrimental to the community and prosper when your neighbour is in distress is largely foreign to Scandinavian mentality but pivotal in the American "dream".
Just some suggestions because i'm not a Scandinavian myself.
a whiteboi
Come to think of it, Dr. John Ansbro mentions a number Scandinavian social gospel theologians whom Dr. King read while still a student at Crozier Seminary and Boston University.
I don't have the text at hand right now, but it's entitled MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR: THE MAKING OF A MIND.
Also, Personalism--which had an influence in France--was part of the mix.

-Savant

______________________


Abdurratln wrote:
"Savant" is a coward and a liar. I am sure he led te backbiting against me to have me kicked out of another forum due to my Islam and my Pan-Africanism. How can any "progressive" oppose Islam and/or Pan-Africanism? It cannot be done. That is hypocrisy and double dealing.
Also, Abdurratin is a PARANOID and delusional fool (much like Carol). I doubt that anyone conspired to have him kicked off any forum. I know that I wouldn't consider it worth my time.
People like Abdurratin and his white racist Massa Ohreally tend to get themselves kicked because of their own behavior.
Then they assume somebody is conspiring against them, supposedly (according to Abdrratin) because of his "Pan-Africansim" (though I'm not opp;osed to Pan-Africanism) and Islam.
By the way, my attitude toward Islam is like my attitude toward religion generally: skepticism but with an attitude of tolerance. Freedom of religion and FROM religion are integral parts of my value system.
Religious intolerance and theocratic oppression is a different matter.
I defend Muslims against Islamophobic prejudice and oppression, but oppose Muslims who engage in oppresion and intolerance of their own.
That is also my attitude toward Christianity and other religions.
Abdurratin is a fundamentalist authoritarian Muslim, unlike more progressive Muslims. Hence I regard him as an enemy of freedom, and enemy of the people.
I do not regard my moderate Muslim relatives in that way. I don't regard "drugsaredumb" or "Kush kid" or "KemiSeba" in that way.
They are Muslims, but not of same ilk as Assdurratin.

-Savant


________________



No comments: