Wednesday, October 11, 2006

DISARMED BY THE LOVE OF GOD by Pamela Schuffert (a good, righteous woman)

DISARMED BY THE LOVE OF GOD

by Pamela Schuffert

-One person's struggle to discern the will of God regarding the coming NWO darkness that will envelope our nation someday.

*****************************************************

I am writing to express something to my readers that many of you will undoubtedly welcome, and undoubtedly others will not.

But no one has to agree with me nor follow my example. This is a deeply personal conclusion I have finally arrived at, and I alone must bear the consequences of my personal convictions. We ALL must come to our own personal conclusions, based on many differing factors.

I have neither spouse, nor children to protect and defend in the coming times of chaos. IF I did, the following conclusion perhaps would greatly differ from what you are about to read. But I do not: I remain a single woman in ministry.I have struggled with the debate in my heart of whether or not it is appropriate to confront these NWO murderers in the future times of takeover, not ONLY with faith and courage and the Word of God, but also with justifiable self-defense on my behalf and on that of those innocents targeted around me.

Here is the conclusion I have come to after much struggling and prayer.I have personally disposed of two 9 mm handguns and a Ruger mini-14 rifle with 40 bullet clips, many rounds of ammunition, a KEVLAR helmet, gas masks and filters, chem-bio body suits, and more. I am presently completely unarmed and defended only by the Word of God and faith and His Blood, and nothing more. Why??? When I am targeted more than many others by the forces of darkness for my reports and my stand against Satanism and the NWO, and have been told I am high on the scale to be taken out, WHY??? The answer is simple and Biblical. I have been disarmed BY LOVE. The LOVE OF GOD for all men, for whom Jesus Christ died. Although I am a deadly aim for accuracy in the firearm target ranges, I learned something about my own heart and the love of God that resides in me.
These hands of mine have taken the hands of many a lost soul in prayer for their salvation throughout the past 30 years I have been a born-again Christian. I have taken the hands of Russian soldiers and prayed for them and seen them commit their lives to Jesus Christ for salvation...


I have taken the hands of German soldiers and prayed for them...
I have taken the hands of young people attempting to come out of Satanism, and prayed with them, all for salvation. And God has mightily touched and changed their lives for His glory. Many have become new Christians who will never be used for Satan's violent purposes again. They are CHANGED LIVES.
There was a time when I was being actively stalked by regional Satanists, to be abducted and brutally sacrificed...especially after I intervened on behalf of a young woman targeted for abduction and sacrifice by a particularly vicious coven.
Law enforcement officers warned me of the dangers I then faced, and advised me to get legally armed. I finally did, and practiced heavily on the firing range. I became a crack and deadly marksman, able to handle both handguns and rifles.


I began to carry a concealed weapon for justifiable self-defense against these deadly murderers.However, I slowly discovered after purchasing these weapons, that these hands of mine that have been used by God to minister His love to the lost, cannot be persuaded to then become tools of death and dispatching lost souls into an eternity of damnation by pulling that fateful trigger...even in an act of "justifiable self defense."The truth is, if I die, I go to heaven.
If THEY die, they go to hell.
I slowly realized that God has not called me to become judge, jury and executioner of the lost and perishing. I am called to LAY DOWN MY LIFE to reach the lost for Whom My Savior, Jesus Christ, died.
I discovered that I am called to a much HIGHER battle, that for the hearts and minds of lost men and women. And such battles are NOT won with carnal weapons of destruction: they are won with the WORD OF GOD and Biblical principals that SAVE men's lives rather than DESTROY them.I abhor violence. Although I agree in principal with justifiable self defense, I finally realized that these hands can never partake in the shedding of another's blood, even in such an act of justifiable self defense.There will be enough bloodshed on both sides as martial law and many things prophesied comes down in this nation, and I refuse to add to it.
With my family's military/Pentagon background, I would be an utter fool to believe that I could have the power to protect myself against the combined forces of the military elements of UN/NATO/NWO under martial law with such pitiful weapons such as I possessed, anyhow.
It will take MUCH GREATER weapons, of a SPIRITUAL nature, to provide any measure of genuine protection in that hour.If my persecutors come to arrest me and to terminate me, they will find no armed resistance...only the love and forgiveness of God coupled with my prayer for their eternal souls, "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do." Jesus uttered these words while nailed to a cruel cross by the forces of world occupation of His day.
This was my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ's response when they came to arrest Him. He went peacefully. He was later tried and condemned and executed for speaking the truth, by the NEW WORLD ORDER military forces of HIS day.I do not refuse to suffer and die for my faith in the times to come. The coming persecution ( and I dare to add, MARTYRDOM) we are to face as Christians IS Biblically prophesied.


And as much as we often do not LIKE the implications of certain Bible prophecies, God's Word will NEVER BE PROVEN WRONG. Such prophecy will be fulfilled in it's time, and it behooves us as Christians to prepare our hearts according to Scriptural admonitions.
But I DO refuse to become entangled in the violence and bloodshed and destruction that is soon to follow as martial law eventually descends in it's fullness upon this nation, in part for judgment.
I will leave this world with my testimony of the love and forgiveness of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to ALL lost sinners intact, to His eternal glory and praise alone.
NO one has to agree with me, nor follow my example. It is simply the deep conviction of my tender Christian heart at this time. May God grant me., and indded GRANT ALL OF US the grace to live up to our Christian convictions, and touch many hearts as a result to His glory.I have found myself DISARMED FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. And as such, "...God is my defense, Who saves the upright in heart." I choose to lay down my life for the Gospel in peace, for His sake.


-Blessings in Christ Jesus, Pam Schuffert

www.AmericanHolocaust.net

IS THIS THE YEAR OF MARTIAL LAW???
In 2001, while investigating the NWO AGENDA for the USA, I met with a US Army military source in Germany. He looked through my book PREMONITIONS OF AN AMERICAN HOLOCAUST, said in a low voice, "EVERYTHING you are saying in this book IS TRUE...and for the US military, the YEAR 2007 IS A MAJOR DATE for MUCH of what you report on TO BE IN PLACE IN AMERICA..."
-WHAT NWO-STAGED TERROR IS SCHEDULED TO HAPPEN IN AMERICA IN 2006 TO BRING US UNDER NWO CONTROL BY 2007???-
...THINK ABOUT IT!!!!
****************************

No comments: