Monday, October 09, 2006

Strong words about the Ustashis and Alex Jones

From http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=65522062&blogID=177789186&MyToken=0533af80-7cc2-4faf-ab3d-241549d93f92


Sunday, October 08, 2006

Catholic genocide in Croatia
----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------


From: Catholi-FascismDate: Oct 8, 2006 6:28 PM
my website: www.spirituallysmart.com First they killed the king. Then they began their take over. Which ended up with this....

If nobody re-posts this. do me a favor and delete me because you're not truth seekers. you're some kind of Alex Jones cult that only reposts his smokescreen garbage. Alex Jones is a plant, a phony who is covering up the truth. what I posted here is common knowledge of true history yet Alex called the Vatican and Jesuits involvement in the NWO as "Baloney". Ante' Pavelic, the bloody dictator of Croatia and the Archbishop of Zagreb Cardinal Stepinac oversaw probably the most cruelest genocide in human history. 840,000 people murdered because they weren't Roman Catholics.If you don't think this is coming here to America you're deceived. It's all set-up and no-one will escape.

Rev 13:15 "And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed."And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.Below are pictures of Monks and Jesuit priests who doubled as the cut-throat Ustasha (or spelled Ustashe).

here's on of a Nazi Jesuit double:Below are pictures of Ante' Pavelic. It's no doubt who he worked for.Here, he's facing Cardinal Stepinac who was arrested for War crimes and went to jail and died under house arrest and was beautified by the Pope in 1998. Pavelic in the middle.Pavelic (front right) and Cardinal Stepinac in the Back.Ante' Pavelic with nunsnuns marching with the vicious UstashaPavelic with MonksPavilec greets Cardinal StepinacForced Catholic conversions below:Nazis coming up to kiss the Popes ring finger expressing 100% submission.

Just like yours and Alex Jones hero below, Hugo Chavez..the Pope praying next to glass encased war criminal Cardinal Stepinac at the time he Beautified this wretched criminal.Memorials named after this war criminal
below:http://www.serbianna.com/columns/savich/063.shtml

http://www.serbianna.com/columns/savich/055.html

Jones always talks about the Reichstag yet purposely leaves out the rest.

Like the concordat between the Vatican and Germnay, Italy and Spain, Yugoslavia and several other enemies of the "Allied Powers' which is another set up and a continuation of propaganda and manipulation of the world.

3:55 PM - 1 Comments - 1 Kudos - Add Comment

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd sure enough recommend this website to my colleagues plus family . It is exceedingly benevolent to me and I'm for sure it'll be helpful to them likewise. - wedding speeches

Anonymous said...

First of all, let me give you an advice: don't talk about something You don't understand and don't know. Cause it's obvious You are young and naive. Yes, terrible things did happen during WWII, both in Croatia and in the whole Europe. But to say that more than 840.000 people was murdered only in Croatia, is apsurd and almost comic, well known part of great serbian propaganda. You need proof? Well, just analyse how many people lived in Croatia before the WWII and how many lived there after the War. Simple as that. But Serbs repeated and repeated this lie for over 50 years, so now You think its true?
OK, from now on, I'll start to talk that my mother had never born me, and in 50 years, maybe some naive people will believe me. Good luck in your naivity!
Or You can wake up and look for the facts...

Timothy said...

I knew someone like you would respond in that fashion. First, I've studied this history for years and I don't back down from showing that link. Atrocities happened in WWII and you admit to this. The terrorist Ustashis were and are exposed for what they are. They are nothing wrong than an extremist group of terrorists and cowardly religious bigots. I will talk whenever I want. I do have consideration to accuracy in the presentation of my information continually. I'm young, but I'm not naive about world history at all.

There is debate over the numbers, but most scholars believe at ca. 600,000 people died in that Croatian Holocaust (including in the Jasenovac concentration camp). The Serbs never lied about their suffering in WWII. The Serbs have been oppressed by Papal terrorists and they have every right to make known their legitimate greivances.


I am awoken about the truth.



You need to not be so Serb bashing. The Serb bashing is getting very old.

Timothy said...

toni, I'm not the one. I'm not some ignorant person that you can decieve. I've been here in debates like these before.