Wednesday, November 08, 2006

There's a big change coming to this nation by firestorm

From http://p207.ezboard.com/fgodsholywarriorsfrm10.showMessage?topicID=3380.topic


There's a big change coming to this nation..I posted something of my own observations over on pf last week about the changes coming in our government. Don't think it was cared for too much but i believe its true.


Quote:
Short and sweet, so don't worry, I'm not going to be long winded.Before I say this...please try to see what I'm really saying and don't read into this something its not; this isn't about supporting any political party or man...ok? Its just something I felt the Lord showed me this morning. A lot of people, including good Christians have blasted Bush and the republican party the last 6 years--in many cases rightly so. Cause they sure are a loooong way from perfect representatives of the people or the US; granted...And to me, politices is politics--something i don't really care for or that interests me. I believe God is in control and some things 'need be'...even bad things. They have to occur because the word is true, so bad things will happen. simple as that.This was the scripture God brought to my attention-7-And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write;

These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; 8-I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. Revelation 3 Like i said...the party which has been in power in the WH..is far from perfect, and in no way represents us as Christians...as no political party can or should. We follow Christ..not a "man" or party.

But i feel even stronger today then i did 6 years ago, that because God is in control, and it is HE ALONE that lifts up one, and puts another down, that in the last few years, we as Christians were [because of his mercy, and the with-holdng of "sure" coming judgement] given an open door.Just like He spoke to the church at Philadelphia.Complain as we do, and rightly so in most instances, about the way things are today, we do have the ability still, and the freedom, to witness for Christ. We also haven't been driven underground as yet either, as some have in other nations. We can walk out to our car's, and drive to our local Churches and worship God freely. (Praise the Lord for those freedoms)But you know folks, that open door is going close soon...it is.And if we're still here, we're going to witness first-hand what its like to have God shut the door that no man can open [or re-open]...I don't have too much more to say then that...Except, we're coming pretty close to that door being shut. Just something to think about.

*******************************************

Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure. (Isaiah 46:9-10)

No comments: