Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Daryl Smith

From http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php?showtopic=21121

Daryl Smith is a lying bigot. This liar forgotten that Sefadi, Yemeni, etc. Jewish people live in Israel with no connection with the Khazars at all. These liars assume that people like me assume that we believe that white skinned and blue Eyed Jewish people are purely related to the Hebrews. I don't assume that, but I do assume that dark-skinned, darked eyed Jews living today in Israel are Semitic like those from North Africa, Africa, parts of Europe, and Asia. Also, me and Chamish don't omit the ZIonist role in world affairs. In fact, I have links of Chamish writing about Israeli links to 9/11. Therefore, That's another lie by that liar Daryl Bradford Smith. I wrote long pages refuting Smith. I'm really angry. Barry CHamish refuted that clown on so many levels. I just read this transcript and Chamish tore this liar apart. This liar forgotten that Vatican Knight of St. Gregory Rupert Murdoch is a kingpin in the media and the Vatican mighty influence in promoting illegal immigration. I see Catholic Knights of Malta heads of corporations, I see the Pilgrim Society with massive economic power, and I see high level Freemasonry with mighty reach, so it isn't just Jewish people with great power despite what Smith says. This liar said name names. I've named names for a long time. Here's some names: Senator Richard J. Durbin, General Casey, J. Peter Grace, James Jesus Angleton, Jeb Bush, and others. I support the anti-Jesuit agenda of Barry Chamish. I'm really tempted to write a longer expose exposing that liar again.

http://bluwiki.com/go/The_Benjamin_Freedman_Speech

http://bluwiki.com/go/The_Other_Benjamin_Freedman_Speech

http://bluwiki.com/go/The_Myron_Fagan_Speech


By Timothy



______________________


AntiSionist: I just couldn't believe Smith made so many errors. He said this jewish boycott of Germany happened in the twenties. It did not. It was in the thirties, this JUDEA DECLARES WAR ON GERMANY business. Secondly, Chamish mentioned how the Israeli Prime Ministers are controlled by Rome in that they gave Mt Zion back to the Vatican. This logically explains how zionist jews are controlled but Daryl either doesn't know this or he does and he is the one obfuscating. If jews in Israel were so powerful, they wouldn't have to bow down to threats of, 'You'll become Katsav if you don't do what we want," that come from Rome. Thirdly, the Rothschilds came to power in the nineteenth century. The eighteenth century was not their time. Fourthly, I used to listen to Smith quite religiously up until a few months ago when someone on another internet board woke me up to Rome and insipired me to go back through my Icke books and then look into Tsarion and Maxwell. I have never heard him mention the jewish Cecil family. Hell, I first heard about them from 2stuff on here. In this topic truthseeker, you mention how knights of malta and gentile masons control the media. http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php?showtopic=15019I'm pretty sure Daryl reads this site. He has to especially since he's smeared Flocco and Bloom in the past and even recently, tried to say there was no parking lot shooting on Capitol Hill about eight or nine months ago. So he knows he's going down and slowly losing listeners.


____________________

2tuff: Smith is a TEMPORAL COADJUTOR and has proven this many times wishing to blame Jews for everything. You see folks these people feel threatened now because finally the veils are dropping from the Vatican stage and we now see them clearly on a big scale like never before.A new REFORMATION is coming and just in the nick of time.Barry Chamish is one of the best truthsayers left in this game and believe me theres not many anymore. I suspect Barry knew the trickery of this Smith and decided stuff it. Right now Chamish is facing problems and has had to leave his family behind in Israel fearing for his life over there. Hes basically homeless and is shacking up with his relative in Canada for now. Barry isn't a young man and hes suffering right now with health and worries like most people won't imagine. I noticed from another interview he did recently that hes got a William Cooper attitude. William Cooper didn't stand no nonsense and got straight to the point. If you upset him you knew about it as he didn't see us having the time to mess around and pussy around with words. He snapped Lenny Bloom's head off recently on an interview but for good reason.Viva-la-CHAMISH!

No comments: