Thursday, July 03, 2008

Maxwell and other Issues

Alex Jones:
I have seen online little, people trying to create a controversy and stir up stuff between you guys. Let's set the record straight. What happened?

Jordan Maxwell: Well I appreciate this because I have been wanting to talk about this for a long time. I get a lot of emails and phone calls about Well you said this about David Icke or David Icke said that.. First of all, I have no problems with anything Icke is talking about. I gave him a lot and he has gotten a lot from me. But I did in 1992, I brought him to America. I'm the one that brought him here. I was in San Diego at the time, and a lady named Alice Ferguson came to my office there with a friend of hers named David Griffin. I was pretty much running a company in San Diego called truthseeker company. She asked if I would bring her friend to America who was interested in all my work and was trying to do the same thing in England. I said "Who is this person?" She said, "David Icke." She talked for an hour and I said, "Okay, I'll give you and David Griffin both a job and I'll pay you both 2500 dollars a month." And they didn't have a place to live. They were over here to promote Icke and they were staying with friends in San Diego so I got them both an apartment. I gave them both 3000 each to buy furniture for their apartments. I gave them a job for 2500 bucks a month. Plus they both had the credit cards for the foundation, the corporation, and so I financed her, Alice Ferguson, and ultimately David Icke to go to America, to go to Australia, Canada, and that all cost money to fly all over the world and to set up lectures for David Icke. Eventually, Alice Ferguson talked with Bonnie Lynde (sp?), the lady who was running the company and a couple women in the office and they decided, "Why don't we just fire Jordan maxwell and bring in David Icke to take his place?" That's what happened. I got fired by the same people I tried to help and bring David Icke to America. I got fired so David could take my job, but they found out David wasn't interested in sitting in an office and running a company like Jordan Maxwell. They went downhill because I was gone and they had fired me and David didn't want the job. They just cut their nose off and so now the truthseeker company is no longer around. At that time, I had access to the corporation funds and so I was helping Richard Hoagland, Zecharia Sitchin, as I said Jon Rappaport, who had no job. I called him and gave him a job and got him started again. He wrote a book on my work secrets behind the secret socieites. Now I don't know if we were on the air at the time when we were talking about Fritz Springmeier with the Bloodlines of the Illuminati, all of that was taken from me back in 1988 by his girlfriend Gloria Mascerella(sp?). Now I was giving lectures in the motion picture studios and the recording studios back in the 70's and 80's. I was going to motion picture studios at night and just the working class people in the studios would get me a pass to get in.

Alex Jones:
Now some say that they took the idea of THE MATRIX from you? Is that true.

Jordan maxwell:
I had a video called MATRIX OF POWER ten years before it came out. I don't think that they...well maybe they may have been influenced by THE MATRIX because it was a big seller. But I know that directly from one of my first videos ever done, was called the basic slide presentation. If you get the basic slide presentation, the two hour video that made my famous, out the, at the beginning of the basic slide presentation, watch it. Then get the movie DA VINCI CODE. it is word for word in the da vinci code at the start of the movie, they introduce Tom Hanks as a world's foremost reseacher on secret societies. He comes up on the stage and he has a screen and a slide projector and on the screen is the symbol on the back of the dollar bill with the pyramid. He walks in front of the projection so that some of it is on him and he is pointing at the eye and the pyramid and he is talking about secret societies and the dollar bill, etc. That came from my video directly. Period. And no one sent me a cheque. Of course the whole idea of DA VINCI CODE was a rip off of two British writers' book HOLY BLOOD, HOLY GRAIL. So the producers ripped off Lincoln's book and made it into a movie. And there was a lawsuit in England because of it. I'm not the only one that has been ripped off.

Alex Jones:
Normally I don't air laundry on the show, but it's important to let people know just how much you have done.

 

 

_______________

 

Good point.

Not only that but when Hendrik then gives Icke the chance to at least reference the Vatican & the Jesuits by saying that d'Estaing (see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Val%C3%A9ry_Giscard_d%27Estaing ) was a SMOM & that we must consider who is behind such organisations. Icke completely dropped the ball - no wonder he went from football to other things! ;D

> From: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: troy_space@hotmail.com
> Subject: Re: DAVID ICKE RUNS FOR M.P. IN LOCAL BY-ELECTION - "BLIMEY! YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP!" AS HE WOULD SAY...
> Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 21:53:55 +0100

But note his pause as Henrik speaks of a Knight of Malta. He then goes
onto Bilderberg which once again he purposely forget to mention in his
book was the brainchild of Fr' Joseph Rettinger,S.J. -Craig Oxley

> On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 20:03:36 +0000, "troy_space@hotmail.com"
> <troy_space@hotmail.com> said:
> >
> > http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2008/...RICR-080701.php

 

 

__________________________

 

 


I found his newest book on the shelves. Flipped through it. So much has been rehashed. That's all that he has. I also noticed about four of five pages on the SMOM and the Vatican. Pathetic.

 

-Antisionist

 

____________

 

Yes your simply paying for the same book all the time in reality. This has been happening since 'The Biggest Secret.' Just minor additions if your lucky. Time to move on from David Icke. The most dangerous man in this arena right now is Eric Jon Phelps. He connects all history from 1534 onwards to the Jesuit Order and religion. Just a shame Eric doesn't have the coverage of these agents. But alas the SMOM doesn't want truthsayers.

 

-Craig

 

No comments: