Saturday, December 20, 2008

Troy's comments

Yes, after reading Eric's three email responses & interspersed comments replies to the "Talmudic Jews" emails that I sent him (including highlighted passages from some comments that you had made on some of his statements that I posted at our previous exchange on these matters), I proposed that it was worthwhile putting together these comments of his, along with any new comments that might further elucidate his position & understanding.

This incorporated amendments that had been made possible by my looking into one or two remarks you had made (regarding Sephardic Jews & the Talmud) & putting them to Eric. This is a superb collection of thought-provoking facts & notions that deserved a wider audience. I have posted this at another forum under the Eric Phelps thread there & intend to post it at my blog.

I also had posted the following to Eric:


QUOTE
Thanks for the reply, Brother Eric.

This has surely been educational for all concerned. I have now looked into the Karaite Jews & indeed they seem to be the only non-Talmudic, Torah-observing, Tanakh-believing branch of Judaism. And to think that they number no more than 30,000 at most. This has shocked me - both in terms of being aware now of my ignorance on this matter to date & in realising how compromised by Babylonianism Judaism has become via the Talmud - regardless of what it does or doesn't say about our Lord Jesus Christ. Truly astounding!

This is of course no reason for racial hatred, but good reason for taking time to consider how Judaism has been corrupted by Talmudic Babylonianism to a far greater degree - proportionately-speaking - than Christianity has been by Catholicism, even during the darkest hour of the Dark Ages.

Food for thought indeed!

In Christ -

Brother Troy



- TS

No comments: