Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fritz Springmeier on the JBS

From http://www.whale.to/b/sp/russell.html

http://web.archive.org/web/20061231135253/http://www.whale.to/b/sp/russell.html








The Mormon president Ezra Taft Benson (considered a prophet by Mormons) was a fan of the John Birch Society. Most people who have not read my exposes on both the Mormon Church and the John Birch Society will not be able to protect themselves from the Illuminati. I don’t expose these organizations without a great deal of proof. I say this because I know from too many sources and too many angles that both organizations were initiated and have been run by the Illuminati. The Mormon church has long prophesied that they would defend the US. Constitution in the last days. They are moving to fulfil that with men like Bo Gritz, who sprinkles has talks with buzz words from Mormon prophecy.

The John Birch Society was part of the process of the Hegelian dialectics of the cold war. They pretend to be the defenders of the people against the New World Order, but they are fake opposition. (I have met quite a few John Birchers, and so far although they claim to be against the New World Order, they want nothing to do with me, or to learn anything I might share with them. I can understand the leadership doing this to me, but somehow the rank and file have picked up on some of the attitudes of the leadership. I don’t know how the JBS has managed to do that, but the antagonistic attitudes that they have instilled in their people toward people like myself are amazing.)

In my Be Wise As Serpents book I gave the genealogical evidence to show that the Mormon leadership connected to the 13th top Illuminati family, the Holy Blood line of what purports to be Jesus' lineage. I’ve also showed numerous other connections between the Mormon leaders and the elite Illuminati bloodlines. Ezra Taft Benson’s genealogy helps tie together some of the various parts of the Illuminati beast. The Taft is Heusen’s name is because Ezra Taft Benson is a descendent of Alphonso Taft, who along with one of the Russell family (Russells are one of the top 13 families), William IL Russell, started the Order of the Skull and Bones (legally it has been known as Russell Trust). Remember, that George Bush was a Skull & Bones-man. George Bush also is a descendent of the 13th top Illuminati family -the family that ties in with British royalty and the Merovingian's. The man who just beat George Bush in the Presidential race, William Jefferson Blythe Clinton, is a descendent of some Russell's.

No comments: