Monday, May 25, 2009

APFN debates

the truthSun May 24, 2009 19:0076.112.111.28

The truth is that you all need to check yourselves. Pam I used to look up to you, now I'm not so sure. I should always keep my eyes on Jesus and not people.

By the way, I'm a he not a she, not that it matters, and if none of you can muster up the third grade education to tell that I was joking (at your anti-semetic expense of course) than you need to go back to your Hitler jugend/youth camps.

I will Never understand why any of you hate jews so much, isn't it possible that the NWO might be run by people of all stripes? What is it about them that makes all of your hatred and venom spew out?

Aren't there any non- psycho fake Christians out there that can qualify some of this garbage?

Pamela, I can't figure out which side you're on, do you worship your Hebrew, Jewish, Messiah the Lord Jesus, or are you with those that want to sit back in thier trailer and blame the Jews for everything that they have ever went through? I've read your posts, and believe me, I too have done my homework..and I know what is coming to this country.

Archers..Please try spell check and a decent grammar book the next time you want to write o.k.? Doesn't joe Goebbels have any old manuals or anything you can refer to?

man I could use a good bagel right now...........


_____________________________

No comments: