Some facts about this Lordie:
- Knight of Malta
- member of the Worshipful Company of Broderers
- Member of The Venerable Order of Saint John
- advisor to Margaret Thatcher
- Monckton is listed as a "Global Warming" expert for the Heartland Institute, a Chicago-based freemarket think tank. The Heartland Institute frequently attacks the scientific evidence for human-caused climate change. The Heartland Institute has received over $791,000 from oil-giant ExxonMobil since 1998.
The tobacco industry has also been a regular funder to the Heartland Institute, with at least $190,000 coming from Philip Morris since 1993. The Heartland Institute maintains a smoker's rights section on its website called "The Smoker's Lounge."
- Monckton is listed as a "Chief Policy Advisor" for the Science and Public Policy Institute (SPPI). The SPPI was until recently managed under the name "Center for Science and Public Policy Institute" by another freemarket think tank called the Frontiers of Freedom.
The Frontiers of Freedom has received over $1 million in funding from oil-giant ExxonMobil.
- Quote: "there is only one way to stop AIDS. That is to screen the entire population regularly and to quarantine all carriers of the disease for life. Every member of the population should be blood-tested every month ... all those found to be infected with the virus, even if only as carriers, should be isolated compulsorily, immediately, and permanently."
- He was on the Alex Jones Show
Need I say more?
I also spotted much of this on his Wikipedia page. The question is then, what's his role? Controlled opposition? Not only does he debunk the AGW scam but he's also pretty vocal on the idea that this is leading to world government.
That's the question. I does smell of controlled opposition. Lets presume this is controlled opposition. It could have a sinister agenda to seperate the people into groups which they can collect in the future in order to eradicate them, because they can not have aware people in orwells world. That is what I think one of the reasons why they gave us the internet.
Man made global warming is a fraud, just like global terrorism. It's purpose is to unite the world against a threat that will destroy us all. Please see the Iron Mountain Report. "Clean" technologies have been available for a very long time. They have been suppressed to cause more pollution and to further the cause of global warming aka giving the government more power over your life. Once the anti-Christ comes into play he'll "solve" global warming by implementing these technologies... at least that's what it looks like to me. The problem isn't global warming, its pollution. Most if not all these environmental groups are nothing more than Marxist political groups. On the other hand, those on the right are doing nothing to stop pollution.
Tobacco companies started using polonium fertilizers in the 1950's. This is what really causes cancer in cigarettes. Tobacco, in its natural form and when not abused, has some health benefits. The "tobacco" these major corporations are using is not even real tobacco (see video below). I wouldn't be surprised if these tobacco corporations are funding the "cigarettes are bad for you" crusade. The more dangerous cigarettes are made to look in society the more cool it is to smoke them. There is nothing "free" about these free market think tanks. The Jacksonian days are over, in the 14th American Corporate Empire you can either "vote" for the commies or for the cartel capitalists. Don't let the cartel capitalists deceive you into thinking their form of capitalism is free market capitalism.We had another thread on Monkton here... I think it was in the general section, I'm not sure.