Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Gender Debates




My Words are in Bold. Don't some of these people know I'm slick enough to know what they are going to say. I fight back against lies. That's me. 

By Timothy (Me)





_______________________________





_____________

@TruthSeeker24 He just call it how he see it listen to the song destiny child's song "I want a soldier" what type of guy were they describing huh?
So, I must be a part of the "he-man women haters club" by one song. I don't think so. I think that song reflects a half truth. A man should be a soldier in standing up for himself and being strong. Yet, the song is wrong in saying that black men ought to be from the streets and act in a monolithic stereotypically hyper masculine fashion in order for him to be a real man. Now, the vast majority of sisters want a real man not a superthug. Also, the executions of Sean Bell & Trayvon Martin (plus other brothers and sisters), imperialism, the prison industrial complex, the harm in Haiti by Western supremacists, propaganda TV & media shows, the war on terror, anti-civil liberty laws, Uncle Tom propaganda, self hatred propaganda, and other evils are far worse than a song presented by three beautiful sisters. See, it's always checkmate with me brother. I checkmate and game over.
@TruthSeeker24 Look at it like this do a survey with black women ask them who would they date plies or Wayne Brady I bet 80% at least will say plies







If we want changes, we have to fight the system and promote reconciliation and solutions among black men and black women.






If people say that you have to be a baller or portray yourself as a thug to go out with a black woman, why do I see average Joes (who aren't thugs nor ballers) marrying and going out with black women all of the time? So, this stuff is a distraction. The real issue is that both black men and black women suffer from the same evil corporate system. We should unite as a team to fight against the real enemy (not each other). Also, no white woman is superior to a black woman period in no fashion.
TruthSeeker24 1 month ago

With black women? Where I am from, white woman can act mean spirited and say disrespectful stuff behind your back. With black women, they are more honest. They tell you how they feel and keep it 100. I rather deal with a woman that keeps it real then smiling in your face and guessing if this person is authentic. Also, I meet numerous tolerant, down to earth black woman.
TruthSeeker24 1 month ago

No comments: