Monday, October 08, 2012

New Film Seeks To Counter Negative Stereotypes About Africa

http://newsone.com/2054290/africa-straight-up-positive-film/


___________

JesseModerator2 days ago
It's about time this type of film was produced. We must teach our children (and others) the truth.

__________

I am looking forward to this film.

_______

LexeModerator1 day agoin reply to 1BigWood
I hit the "like" button by mistake. I have had very good African friends.When I was growing up my mother spent 14 years at university, and she spoke five languages, including Swahili.. Our house was like a little U.N. because of all of the international friends that we had. We had lots of African friends. I had my first really good curry when I was around nine, prepared by a Phd student from Kenya.... African just do not respect thugs (nobody does)

____________

 

No comments: