Thursday, July 20, 2006

9/11 Truth Movement info.

From http://www.wingtv.net/thorn2006/letter072006.html

Letter of the Week by Kevin Groves


I just wanted to drop you a line and let Victor and you know how my final speech went at college. It was the longest speech of the term and it had to be of a persuasive nature. I decided to do it on the WTC collapse. I made a PowerPoint and Victor's book 9/11 on Trial was my main source, as well as the peer-reviewed papers of Prof. Jones and Griffin.

I started by asking the class who attacked the WTC, and some of them responded Iraq!!! I asked them as well about WTC 7 and NONE in the class knew about this building and the implications of the collapse. I included in my PowerPoint some video clips of each collapse, noting the glaring indications of a controlled demolition, and I stunned the audience.During the question and answer phase, most questions were of a "Why, and How" nature, but I kept from assigning blame and stuck with the scientific facts that these buildings were a controlled demolition. It was amazing as to the degree of 'hypnosis' a college class was to their knowledge of 9/11. They were all (until yesterday) under the 'spell' of the mainstream media's reporting of the incident. Even my Professor (who had heard of Prof Jones) was shocked by my presentation!! What a persuasive speech!!

Power Point Presentation

http://www.wingtv.net/thorn2006/persuasion.ppt

No comments: