Thursday, July 06, 2006

Answering Kelly McGinley & Crew

Note by Me in October 2008:

Kelly has changed. She now rejects much of the false doctrines from Barbara Aho. So, Kelly McGinley is awoken about many subjects.


By Timothy
_____________


2tuff and guys, how do you think I should respond to these 2 responses from Kelly and another person bashing Eric. I said to them plenty of times that I don't agree with Eric on every issue, but he is a sincere man and 100% correct on the Jesuits and the Vatican. Me personally, this is the lamest justifications I have ever seen for Barbara Aho ever. I totally refuted all of their half truths and Daryl Bradford Smith's lies in their forum and now they say these things. I'm shocked. Then, one of them lies and said I lack credibility. This is too funny. Their Jew-baiting rhetoric is annoying to me after I told them that the Synangogue of Satan isn't Jewish at all as said by Christ.

By TruthSeeker24 (Timothy)

_________________________

Kelly McGinley: Hey Timothy, Thanks for your response. Though I can not listen to anyone who could spend any time listening to Phelps. He is 100% Calvinist which puts him 100% in the doctrin of Demons catagory. You lost all credibility with me as soon as you mentioned his name. If you cannot see the Synagoug of Satan in this conspiracy and in charge of the gentile movements, then you are blind. I have a Freemason King James Bible here and they give a description to all 33 levels and they are all jewish. One level is even Kabala. I have put up a big boundary and that is to not listen to Calvinists, and those who qoute them. kelly Hey everyone where is the spell check? I need it. I am a very bad speller.

comeuphither: AMEN Kelly. Timothy, you have more pride than the word itself.eric jon phelps? oh please. you are doing him a favor by sucking thumbs with him. barbara gets persecuted for exposing the work of darkness and its takes alot of you "men" to come together and attack her for truth. may the Lord God rebuke you men in Jesus name. DEB~ Heavenly Father, I ask for your protection over Barbara and her ministry and this ministry the Berean Chronicles.keep giving her the means to expose all evil, in Jesus Holy Name, I pray, AMEN


Alexandra: I don't know what she's got against Eric.

Me: I guess she hates Calvinism and believes Eric wants preemptive violence against the government.

Alexandra: I don't 100% agree with Calvinism myself but that's not a very good reason not to want to hear someone.

Me: I agree with you Alexandra. I've refuted these people strongly and they still try to cover up for Aho's errors. Here's my response to them at this link of

http://com4.runboard.com/bthebereanchroniclescom.f3.t14offset=10

The main link is at:

http://com4.runboard.com/bthebereanchroniclescom



_______________________

This is rather sad by both of you. When I saw your response just minutes ago I was shocked. I made my points in refuting Barbara Aho clear. Aho claims that the Priory de Sion exists today, when historians and real Christians like Mary Ann Collins have refuted that charge. Aho claims that Judah was never united with Israel after the destruction of the First Temple, when the NT clearly called Jesus the King of Judah and the King of Israel in Mt. 27:37, Mt. 27:42, and John 12:9-13 (plus many so-called "Lost Tribes" like Asher lived in Israel during the First Coming of Jesus Christ). Not to mention that Judah is a son of Israel (Jacob), so their is no real division. Other facts show her errors. For you to try to justify them is desperation on your parts. As for questioning my credibility is funny to me. Then, Kelly, you go on and talk about the Jews. Well, what is wrong with being a Jew? Nothing. They've created most of the Bible, many are strong Christians, some are Messanic Jewish believers, and they made great contributions in history like every race of people. Gentile Movements? Your Jew baiting rhetoric is annoying. Barbara Aho called the Waldensians Gnostics, which is false as well.

As for Freemasonry, 33rd Degree Freemasons like Albert Pike admit that the Gentile Ancient Mysteries are the real origin of Freemasonry not the Jewish people. Freemasonry distort many concepts from Judaism into the Lodges. That's true, yet the Masonic concepts of the obelisk, groves, pagan dieties, etc. have nothing to do with real Jewish God believers or Torah Judaism. That's Babylonianism and you need to see that. I heard of all 33 degrees of the Scottish Rite itself and not only is none of them entitied "Kabbala," but all of them relates to the Babylonian Mystery Schools of Babylon & Egypt (that is related to the Kabbala, Rosicurcianism, the paganism of ancient Greece and Rome, etc. as we know). You have to get your facts straight. The Kabbala was invented by apostate Jewish people in the Middle Ages. The Kabbala relates to mysticism and the occult, which is not the religion of Moses at all. Moses condemned the occult, so I'm not the one. Not to mention that there are Druid, ancient Greek, etc. connections to Freemasonry as well as said by many scholars. As for Eric, I made it clear that I don't agree with him on every issue, but he is accurate about the Jesuits and the Vatican. Also, I don't have pride. I just outlined the facts and both of you can't stand it. You can't it that the Jewish Messiah I might add is Jesus Christ and that he is God.

You can't stand it that most of the OT prophets and NT leaders were Jews. You can't stand the many great deeds of many Jews throughout history. I'm not persecuting anyone, but outlining the facts that you hate. I made it clear that I don't agree with Calvinism. I mention information from those that I don't agree with. This is perfectly normal. For example, people writing essays on many occasions cite source from people that they don't agree with to improve accuracy. That doesn't mean you accept all of their tenets. I made it clear that there is a great Vatican/Jesuit connection to the New World Order. I made it clear that Romanism is Babylonianism as said in the works of Alexander Hislop and others. Barbara Aho just lied and said it's primarily Judaism that invented Romanism when Romanism butchered Jews for centuries. Constantine, who invented Modern Romanism, wasn't a Jew at all. Even the Synangogue of Satan, which you obsessess about isn't Jewish, as said by the Lord Jesus Christ. You also hate it that I expose Aho's errors and how I'm a strong man. I refuted Daryl Bradford Smith and I've debated people for years. I'm used to this stuff. I'm always prepared.

*There is so much more I can say, so I'm not intimidated and I will defend my honor regardless of what you say. You guys never refuted my arguments, but distort the truth. Also, you never answer my arguments on the Waldensians, Priory de Sion, "Lost Tribes" living in Israel in the time of the Roman empire, and other errors of Aho at all. It certainly isn't me. There are good and evil in every race, but I will not blame all evil in one race. That's just me. I will expose all evils in all nations and won't lie and put the blame of all evils in one nation. That's my M.O. I'm just not into certain crowds. Who lacks credibility? It certainly isn't me.

By TruthSeeker24 (Timothy)

No comments: