Thursday, July 06, 2006

John Prewett responds to my Email

Date:Wed, 5 Jul 2006 21:28:48 -0700 (PDT)

From:
"John Prewett" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject:
Re: new information.
To:
"resurrection 4ever"

Hi Timothy,
Thank you for making me aware of the site. I'll visit
more often when I can.
Certainly a lot of information, some new to me, some
I've been aware of for a long time.
I'm always very glad to see people showing that they
see the Vatican for the evil, deceptive institution
that it is.
The Vatican uniquely fulfills chapters 17 & 18 of
Jesus's revelation. Fulfillment constitutes visible,
verifiable confirmation of the truth of Jesus and that
makes it a supremely big deal.
May Jesus continue to bless you and yours.

-John Prewett

_____________________________________--

--- resurrection 4ever <truthseeker24736587@yahoo.com>
wrote:


What do you think about this new Vatican info at:
http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php?showforum=1

By Timothy

No comments: