Friday, January 05, 2007

Pam Schuffert's words

THE GREATER MEANING OF THANKSGIVING FOR THE CHRISTIAN
ON THE FRONT LINES OF BATTLE
-Pamela Schuffert

The GREATER reality of A HAPPY THANKSGIVING for those on the front lines for Jesus Christ and knowing the FELLOWSHIP OF HIS SUFFERINGS in this hour...........
FOR THE CAUSE OF CHRIST....I have no table to eat a Thanksgiving dinner on..........no oven to cook a turkey and other delicious Thanksgiving delights..........my home remains my aged and often nonfunctional car.

FOR OBEDIENCE TO CHRIST I am living in a state of continual exile, having to remain mobile or my enemies WILL find me and make good their promise to kill me.......and all too often those who profess to be Christians and loved ones are far from me because they fear that if they actually get close enough to me to love me with Scriptural love, they will become partakers in my persecutions and sufferings for Christ as well
FOR THE CAUSE OF SPEAKING THE TRUTH FOR CHRIST, my life and safety has just come under attack for standing boldly for the TRUTH and telling my fellow Christians what is to soon come upon our nation.
I have discovered through my sufferings for obedience to the call of God in my life just how shallow the love and compassion often IS of those professing to belong to Jesus across this nation.

I frequently hear the WORDS feigning Christian love and compassion, but note with deep sorrow that their professed "love" rarely goes beyond mere words INTO GENUINE BIBLICAL CHRISTIAN LOVE MANIFESTED WITH ACTUAL DEED AND SACRIFICIAL SERVICE AND GIVING AND SEEKING TO REACH THE LOST FOR JESUS CHRIST ALL AROUND US.
And so, I face THIS Thanksgiving alone...once again....only getting a glimpse through windows as I walk by of famlies enjoying beautiful homes, lovely decorations, a huge browned turkey and festive decorations on their tables, candles lit, family members coming to visit and love and warmth flowing.........and NO ROOM AT THEIR TABLES for Christians like myself ON THE FRONT LINES FOR JESUS CHRIST ON THEIR VERY BEHALF IN THIS CRITICAL HOUR..........because they are afraid to suffer for Jesus Christ and afradi to be joined with those that are suffering for His sake............indeed the LOVE OF MANY is waxing cold in this hour.
And so, I find a safe parking place somewhere across America, I reach out and take the ever present HANDS OF JESUS, and I begin to draw His love and warmth and compassion into my very tender, lonely and sad heart, and FEAST AT HIS TABLE this Thanksgiving.
And in doing so, I find something FAR GREATER than mere earthly food that will soon pass away and be forgotten as the holiday season passes.
"MY MEAT IS TO DO THE WILL OF HIM WHO SENT ME AND TO FINISH HIS WORK," declared Jesus to His disciples.

And for His true disciples, this too must be OUR genuine meat, though it is often eaten with the tears of affliction, rejection, persecution and false accusation for His name's sake.
Jesus asked His followers, "WHY DO YOU LABOR FOR THE MEAT THAT PERISHES?" He commanded them to seek rather HIS meat and HIS table, for "MY flesh is meat indeed and my BLOOD is DRINK indeed!"

His BODY, broken for US, HIS WORD, and HIS precious Blood shed for our sins,is indeed the true meat and drink that NEVER perishes, and is FREELY AVAILABLE to all.
And so, through my great poverty and affliction for HIS sake, I am drawn and compelled to that which NEVER PERISHES and that which will have eternal effect on my life, instead of the temporal.
HOW WONDERFUL that God not only ALLOWS the afflictions that come into our lives for HIS glory and purposes, but then becomes OUR ANTIDOTE and OUR ANSWER in the midst of our sufferings!
And so, I am giving thanks at this time out of a truly grateful heart to the Lord that I love, JESUS CHRIST, for HIS true THANKSGIVING GIFT of HIS meat and HIS drink which NEVER perishes and impart to ALL WHO PARTAKE OF HIM that precious and unfailing gift of ETERNAL LIFE.

And I give Him genuine thanks for allowing me to partake in HIS sufferings for His sake, so that I might undestand the GREATER meaning of His Word in my life. He allows our sufferings ONLY for His GREATER GLORY AND PURPOSES IN OUR LIVES.
Let us therefore LEARN FROM JESUS what TRUE THANKSGIVING is all about...
Let us go FAR BEYOND the world's understanding of this season called THANKSGIVING...
Let us DRAW ON JESUS for the TRUE MEAT THAT NEVER PERISHES........and THEN begin to break HIS bread and meat to others, and begin to manifest HIS LOVE to a dying world all around us. This indeed becomes AN ACCPTABLE THANKSGIVING in the sight of the Lord God, Who CALLS us to give thanks.

*****************************************************
Love to YOU from the front lines for His sake, Pamela Schuffert

www.AmericanHolocaust.net
IS THIS THE YEAR OF MARTIAL LAW???
In 2001, while investigating the NWO AGENDA for the USA, I met with a US Army military source in Germany. He looked through my book PREMONITIONS OF AN AMERICAN HOLOCAUST, said in a low voice, "EVERYTHING you are saying in this book IS TRUE...and for the US military, the YEAR 2007 IS A MAJOR DATE for MUCH of what you report on TO BE IN PLACE IN AMERICA..."

-WHAT NWO-STAGED TERROR IS SCHEDULED TO HAPPEN IN AMERICA IN 2006 TO BRING US UNDER NWO CONTROL BY 2007???-
...THINK ABOUT IT!!!!



_________________________


>From: "Larry L. Lawson" <hitech2@bluemarble. net>>To: >Subject: NeoCONs Want Dissidents in 'Camps' / 30 c-130's??? / Militia >Protest BAD IDEA!!!>

Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 22:59:22 -0500

Larry,

my highly esteemed collegaue in the cause, WHAT HAVE I BEEN TELLING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FOR THE LAST TEN YEAR ABOUT CAMPS, DISSIDENTS, ETC.??? NOW IT IS ALL OF A SUDDEN BECOMING FASHIONABLE TO DISCUSS THIS SUBJECT OPENLY...without people assigning TIN FOIL HATS to the folks exposing this.YOU KNOW WHY??? IT is now deemed "time" for this subject to become aboveboard, BECAUSE IT IS THE TIME TO START CONSIDERING PUTTING THESE CAMPS TO USE IN EARNEST! At least, in the glazed eyes of the rabid NWO NEOCON FANATICS!!! They can't WAIT for this to come down! Even as former movers-shakers once admitted to me personally."THEY" only openly talk about things that were FORMERLY kept kinda hush-hush, WHEN IT IS TIME FOR SUCH THINGS TO BE OPENLY REVEALED BECAUSE THEY ARE FLEXING THEIR NWO MUSCLES AND GETTING READY TO USE THEM.

Just LOOK at the recent legislation passed, and you will KNOW that THE TIME DRAWETH NIGH...when everything that people like myself have been warning our fellow Americans IS GOING TO COME TO PASS!Remember that A MAJOR CONTROL FACTOR IN ANY DICTATORSHIP is FEAR AND TERROR...and theyare going to flex brute muscles and begin to do NASTY things to control the AMERICAN PEOPLE through fear and repression and terror.It will be VERy interesting indeed to see how they will launch their MAJOR ANTI-CHRISTIAN/ CHURCH campaign, HOW they will rame and blame "CHRISTIANS" for a coming staged REICHSTAGG, and atempt to justify the PLANNED PERSECUTION OF THE CHURCH IN AMERICA.I KNOW WHY THEY ARE TRYING TO SEND OUT MORE US TROOPS NOW!!! The answer comes from GERMAN BUNDESWEHR occupying forces themselves:"DON'T YOU KNOW WHY YOUR PRESIDENT IS SENDING OUT MORE AND MORE OF YOUR AMERICAN TROOPS AND BRINGING IN MORE AND MORE OF US FOREIGN TROOPS??? HE KNOWS THAT UNDER MARTIAL LAW, YOUR AMERICAN TROOPS DON'T WANT TO ARREST YOU, FIRE UPON YOU AND SEIZE YOUR WEAPONS AND TAKE YOU TO THE CAMPS...BUT HE KNOWS WE GERMANS WON'T HAVE A PROBLEM!" -GERMAN BUNDESWEHR ADMISSIONS FROM HOLLOMAN AFB, ALAMOGORDO, NM.

I AM CONVINCED that this is the REAL reason for the INSANE idea of sending out OUR TROOPS TO IRAQ NOW..because the TIME IS CLOSE FOR MARTIAL LAW TRIGGERING BEYOND ANY DOUBT!COUPLE the recently passed legislation (MILITARY COMMISSIONS, WARNER BILL, TORTURE BILL, etc.) with the flexing of "CAMPS FOR DISSIDENTS" muscles, alongside now THE CALL TO SEND OUT EVEN MORE OF OUR TROOPS INTO A NO-WIN SUICIDE MISSION to IRAQ TO DESTROY OUR TROOPS THAT MIGHT FIGHT FOR THE CONSTITUTION UNDER MARTIAL LAW...and the constant threat to invade IRAN (which WILL bring nuclear strikes on American soil) AND IT SHOULD BE VERY CLEAR WHAT TIME FRAME WE ARE NOW IN!!!

The MILITIA article, I FEEL, could easily be from an AGENT PROVOCATEUR, because the message of OPEN MARCHING is UTTERLY STUPID! What a WAY to flush out American militias/patriots. ..and make them vulnerable targets to be rounded up even while protesting. THIS IS THE TIME FOR COVERCY and TAKING COVER, NOT open defiance. ESPECAILLY now that they are making it clear that FREEDOM OF SPEECH can be punished by CAMPS FOR DISSIDENTS.. .STUPID IDEA!COVERCY is the ONLY WAY TO GO for ANY militias and related group at this time.

-Pam Schuffert

No comments: