Tuesday, September 16, 2008

McCain Accuses Mika Of Being In The Tank For Obama

From http://www.infowars.com/?p=4599


McCain Accuses Mika Of Being In The Tank For Obama

COMMENT: Actually, McCain may have a point here, since Mika’s father, Zbigniew Brzezinski, former National Security Advisor to Carter, is a top policy advisor for Barack Obama’s campaign. Though, for all I know, she supports/supported some other globalist puppet. But, it just goes to show how closely related the tightly-controlled propaganda-news wing is to the tightly-controlled two party dictatorship.

Media Bistro
September 16, 2008


On “Morning Joe” today, Sen. John McCain accused Mika Brzezinski of being “a supporter for Obama” and ribbed her for never visiting McCain’s website to research the issues.

“‘Supporter of Sen. Obama?’ I’m not sure I would characterize myself that way, but that’s okay.” Brzezinski later added: “I take objection to that.”

With a smile, McCain later called his comment “a cheap shot.”

Reviewing the episode, Brzezinski said: “I think he was kidding, to an extent. But I think that was bad joke in some ways because it’s a little bit hard for a journalist to be made fun of in that way. … No one has been more defensive about Sarah Palin as a working mother than me and I’ve taken on my own peers.”

Watch it:





______________

Comments about it:

Sanaomi8635 (1 hour ago) Show Hide
0 Marked as spam
Reply Spam
Both John McCain and Barack Obama are 2 sides of the same coin. Both are aggresive toward Iran and Russia, Both want to expand the military. Both voted for the FISA bill, Both of them want bigger goverement even if John McCain is against entitlements. Both of them make stupid ad's slandering each other with untruths and distortions. VOTE THIRD PARTY!


____________

No comments: