Sunday, March 29, 2009

Comments

QUOTE (14april2000 @ Mar 28 2009, 03:00 PM)
soulinspiration : There seem to a lot free speech on his forum - i am not sure how far you can push it i think a lot but it cot be tested my writing in english is not good. I am thinking about take some serious english grammar lessons to improve my writing> spoken>reading english.

I may join his forum anyway - everyrthing in the world is Jesuitism so how can it hurt you to join. I am member a lot debate forums and a lot of them are properly control by jesuits>jesuit institution or jesuit teaching as long as they give me free speech i really don`t who control them.


Just a note about my research resource. This is not a forum per se. Readers are welcome to comment, but as I usually like to respond & have not much free time to do so at the moment, I have a number of unapproved comments, as I don't like approving them before commenting in return. I prefer short & to the point comments & have had to warn two or three posters of essay-length comments that argued the toss against some of my main points that this was bad form & wouldn't be tolerated repeatedly. My main reason for maintaining this position is that it takes many more words to prove a point than to refute one. Then it just snowballs. So: I don't mind disagreement, but regardless of a commentator's allignment with my contentions or otherwise, I prefer comments to cut to the chase & provide (preferably) verifiable, checkable links or referenced information sources if possible. People like Avles, Doug & Halvor who have good information & pertinent observations are much appreciated. Craig is always welcome to comment there if he ever finds the time!

As I have no "forum" in the more widely recognised definition of the term, I have no forum "members" as such & anyone is free to comment. If anyone does attempt to use it as an attempt to grandstand what I perceive to be transparent psy-ops, then I will warn them & if they persist then I will block them or at least not post their comments. Also: no profanity is permitted on the comments board. If I wouldn't want my mother to read it, then it won't get posted. This is basic manners & respect. I would be lying if I said that I don't swear from time to time in everyday speech, but I try to keep that in check & to a minimum. Emotive intent is everything when it comes to swearing though & I have no intention in encouraging & contributing to lowest common denominator baseness in the public arena.

I don't know if the above poster has sent a comment to my research resource yet, but if I receive any that don't make specific references to anything mentioned in the posts - or to the general subject matter of any of the posts there, then I don't post these either, suspecting them to be spam.

I also strongly refute the statement that "everything in the world is Jesuitism". The AV1611 isn't, that's for sure. There is no control over my site other than myself. If I pull anything or modify anything there, then that is my choice & mine alone, usually due to new facts that I measure as carrying more weight. This is very rare though. Everything that I post there though, I contend to be true to the best of my knowledge or at least revealing of what inside sources claim themselves (providing that this exposes what I believe to be their true agenda or at least a significant part of it).

Thank you.

In truth & awareness -

TS

http://troyspace2.wordpress.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]truthseeker2473.blogspot.com really contains lot of useful information. Let me tell you one thing guys, some time we really forget to pay attention towards our health. Let me present you with one fact here. Recent Scientific Research presents that nearly 70% of all U.S. grownups are either fat or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these people, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.

Anonymous said...

You need to be up to date about every one of the above so that they are able to make a knowledgeable decision in regards to the best home loan rates [url=http://www.hayeo.co.uk/]mvc same day loans[/url] loans same day Trading is most importantly of all A PLAN http://www.lobjy.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

Typically commercial griddlecake mixes do not contain raw eggs, but quite pasteurized eggs where gadgets, Here, would be Cracking alternatives. [url=http://www.wassup.com.es/wassup-pc/#comment-11278]Click This Link[/url] article source Surprises are fantastic andromantic things to do afterwards in lifetime, when 15 races in his year as creation supporter. http://ohyama-net.com/KART/cgi/bbs/bbs.cgi?m=e&vne=1&pnm=25