Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Shane's words in the APFN Forum

From http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion.cgi?disc=149495;article=123459;title=APFN


shane71572the truthTue Mar 17, 2009 06:1176.112.111.28

The truth is you have never met me, nor do you know what language I speak. I am an adult (with bachelor's degree) and I currently major in History, as I am going back to school.

As far as the teen chat, maybe you are the one trolling for underage children, I'll make sure to keep an extra close eye on my daughter when and if she ever goes online for people like you.

Is this the part where you start to tell me that Adolf Hitler was a great man? He's burning in Hell for what he did.

I know FAR more than some high school, racist drop out, who rattles me off a message on the way to your KKK meeting.

Is there any hate in you left for the real enemy? Satan..or do the demons of hate have you so twisted up that the truth is no longer discernable?

I came to this site to see if there werte any allies that are fighting against the coming new world order, instead, I find people that are playing commando out in their backwood Nazi headquarters with their AR 15's

Yes, I have studied the holocaust for twenty years, a holocaust that involved christians and Jews alike, women and children, elderly and infirm.

When my uncle stumbled upon STARVED, BEATEN, STRIPED UNIFORMED, JEWS I'd like to think that he and his company understood the difference between the well fed, demon possessed scum Nazi, and those that starved to death.

As soon as you Nazis get off your night shift at Wal-Mart and go home and read The protocols of Zion, you might someday realize that the true enemy SATAN desires to see us all in Hell.

I don't like bullies of any stripe,and I have put myself in harms way to help the innocent, but is this going to be all of your legacies? That you hated enough to please your God? the same one who said to love your enemies?

Pamela, I have followed your work for years in quiet admiration, where is your rebuke to those that display so much hatred? I will never question your bravery, but please tell me that you don't agree with these racists?

All this talk about Jew this and Jew that, but never getting to the REAL ENEMY, the devil.




So here goes, what is everyones thoughts on that scumbag Hitler?



_________________________________


shane71572jewish folksSun Mar 15, 2009 15:5876.112.111.28

I am concerned about the postings here. I wish that there was a clear distinction between those that are evil, which could be Jews, whites, blacks, Asians etc. and those that are good. It seems to me that its all about "those jews". Are there some that are involved in the coming new world order? yes...just as much as there are a multitude of people....NON jews alike, that are going to be rounding up Christians.

Forgive me if I've missunderstood the tone of some of these posts, but lets be clear that not all Jews are out to get us. The devil loves that kind of thinking, Satan and his cohorts are the real enemy. Like it or not, the Jews are still Gods special, chosen, people...and like any other nationality there are those that are wicked.

Jesus is Jewish by the way


__________________________


http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion.cgi?disc=149495;article=123454;title=APFN (Pamela's response. Pamela omits that it's bigger than the Rothschilds and Communists existed by the Jesuits, Plato, THomas More, and others before Karl Marx. Many Knights of Malta, Pilgrims, and other groups are more power than the British Knighthood membered Rothschilds).

No comments: