Saturday, March 31, 2012

Raffles van Exel

_




http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/raffles-van-exel-admits-to-removing-evidence-from-whitney-houston-death-scene/

_______________


OjosPelados says:
Do you mean he is truly an investigator on the elites’ behalf or that he is there to pretend to investigate and presumably do covert questionable things?
The fact that the elite are, according to your source, hiring him, screams volumes. That along with the fact that his behavior is contradictory (becoming “friends” with almost-dead celebrities and “consoling” their grieving families while appearing to use their death and fame to profit and promote himself) i.e. shady, tells me he is doing dirty work for the elite, then.
It’s the two things together, if your source is correct, that seem to point to Illuminati. “weeping unicorn” on here called him an “ndoki”:
http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/whitney-houston-and-the-2012-grammy-awards-mega-ritual/comment-page-1/#comment-170478
I looked up more on ndokis and added my comments below that.


____________________

OjosPelados says:
Also Whitney, around 3:02 when Diane points out the headlines which were saying she was dying, says, “When they said I died, I did. I’d changed my mind,” then she smiles satisfiedly at the almost accusatory Diane. “I changed my mind. Yup, I didn’t want to look like the rest of them. I didn’t want to be like them. It frightened me. I didn’t ever want to be in the realm of where I’m caught in a mold and I can’t get out. Never. That’s over. I’m beyond it.” Later she says, “I enjoy what I do, I love to sing, but it’s just not fun anymore. … People are different in the industry. It’s about the money. It’s about ‘get it fast’.”


______________________________

7up says:
@VC
You are the super sleuth and I’m so glad you and the guy from Forbes are exposing that Raffles character. Ever since the late 80′s early 90′s I’ve always thought he was a weird, over-ambitious self-promoting wannabe. During that time, every now and then a fluff piece about him would appear in the entertainment section of the Chicago Defender newspaper (a local African American paper). His name was Raffles DAWSON and the story always was about him making some kinda triumphant return home to Chicago from Denmark where he supposedly had this illustrious career and according to him. Claiming he was about to be this huge break out star in America. Supposedly some ultimate showman. However nothing ever materialized. Nothing but another article in the Defender saying the same thing. Back then it wasn’t difficult to get Mr. Calloway to do a article on and up and coming artist. He was an elderly, old school entertainment critic that believed in helping youngsters get their start in the business

So he’s definitely a con man and definitely desperate (and over eager) enough to get tangled up in the shady side of hollywierd.

________________________



Kevin Wayne says:
I think that this man is an overseer for the sacrafices commited by the elite. I have been studying so much into this stuff that I think im crazy myself. I have a friend in the business who assists with alot of behind the scenes production because hes quote “a genius but doesnt have the superstardom required to be on camera.” Its not that he doesnt have the superstardom…its that hes not willing to sell his soul for a buck. Anyway, he told me that this man has no ties to film or music whatsoever but he is always there as a form of condolence for the family. He also some how becomes friends with celebrities a year before they are murdered or pass away. My friend tells me that he is paid a RIDICULOUS amount of money to be the elites “private investigator.” Mainly, if there is a murder or an attempted murder on a celebrity, this guy is sent there first incase a police officer or anyone else who isnt associated with the elite cant make it on time.

-----------------------

No comments: