Friday, July 07, 2006

Advice from 2tuff and smashstuff

From http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php?showtopic=11621




Personally I cannot even be bothered with people like this who I too consider the herd like the Jesuit Order. Until they utilise their grey matter this is all they are worth when they are following the luciferians either knowing or unknowing. To get help or respect a person has to earn it with me these days. Theres so many people out their who utilise one of the Jesuit labels such as Racism etc then they block themselves off to truthful information. Truthseeker24 is black and although I fully agree with Eric Jon Phelps and Timothy is aware of this he still utilises our information and sites. I do not agree Tim on everything either but I respect the fact he can move past the Jesuit labels put in place to try to make him do the opposite. Remember on folks that truth usually hurts and its not always what we want to here. People who attack myself go around claiming that its my way or the highway, this is incorrect.

If I didn't let people have their own opinion then whys Timothy still here and others? If someone has an opposite opinion to me but speak of it without attacking myself and my friends then it will be heard. If they're simply trying to divert people away from real information then they will be tackled by myself. I'm lucky that people who have come to my forum and following the information here are decent intelligent people unlike the masses on other sites, riddled with temporal coadjutors, agents, herd and sheep.So regarding this woman who cares? Just ignore her as shes obviously un-intelligent and has no common sense. So she hates Calvinism etc but forgets that her freedoms she has right now and HAD were given to her thanks to the REFORMATION.

Her actions of gatekeepering are simply aiding the COUNTER-REFORMATION Jesuit agenda and she probably has no idea. I'm not a protestant but again I respect what the reformation has done for us and I listen to Eric's religious knowledge. You can tell when you've evolved in the knowledge seeking when you can still hunt for the information even when something is presented you don't go with or want to hear. So as an example if you dont like Religion then you dont listen to Eric's religious statements but you listen to his masonry, jesuit knowledge. Remember on though that you may not be religious but our unseen masters certainly ARE and its very important considering the New World Order. Its the Babylonian Christianity religion which rules the world publically if known and Luciferian behind the scenes to people aware. So again you may not rape/kill children and drink their brain hormones but the elite Jesuits and their elite DO!

-2tuff


smashstuff: Absolutely, one has to keep an open mind. I'm no fan of John Calvin, to me he's just another pawn of the Vatican, but if Eric Phelps wants to follow him, and it doesn't affect his research into the Jesuits, then it's none of my business. I understand that perhaps Eric would perhaps be more mainstream if he wasn't so concerned with Calvinism, races etc., but then so would David Icke be if he'd never mentioned Reptiles. The connection is that both these researchers believe in what they are writing, so why self-censor yourself, just to pander to Mr and Mrs Tesco, who don't give a damn in the first place?



________________


*Now these people are trying to attack Lisa Ruby. Where does this end. I knew something was strange among Kelly McGinley and her crew. The following is a person rightfully defending Lisa Ruby.

By TruthSeeker24 (Timothy)

Anthos: Lisa Ruby is not pro Calvinism!I'm sure of that.She posts alot on google groups about suicide trying to warn people about hell and convince them not to kill themselves.A Calvinist would probably beleive that if a person is suicidal it's because God wants them to be that way so they will go to hell,if she believed that its God's will that they kill themselves then why would she try to stop them. Not to mention the fact that she's a huge opponent of Eternal Security, which is one of the main tenents of Calvinism. Also,it's Darryl Eberhart not her that sites Eric Phelps as an information source and she has a disclaimer on his website were she says she has reservations about some of the people he sites. Just because someone uses information from someone who's beleives in some false doctrine doesn't mean that they agree with them and just because someone believes in false doctrine doesn't mean that they're always wrong.I really enjoy your show and have been greatly affected by Lisa and her website and I hope this whole dispute doesn't turn into something really ugly.I wish everyone one on both sides would please think more carefully and be more considerate before they post things.


______________________________

This is my final response on this issue. There are so many errors here that I don't know where to begin. First, I don't have pride and I've made that clear. People have a right to outline error and correct the flock: "We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error." (2 Peter 3:17) That isn't bashing a person and you fail to see that. If I have an error, I will be more than ready to correct myself and then move on. Also, in this conversation I never said that I was infallible or that I am always right and people who disagree with me was always wrong. You can refute people without having a distraction from worshipping Christ in a legitimate manner. Since, you haven't refuted me on Aho's errors, that is a sign that I'm correct on her errors:

a). that the Lost Tribes never returned into Israel in the Roman Empire
b). that all of the Waldensians were Gnostics
c). that Judah never united with Israel
d). that the Priory de Sion exists today when Christians like Mary Ann Collins (plus Pastor David L. Brown, Ph.D.) refuted that charge
e). that Romanism originated from Judaism (when the mitre, Eucharist, confessionals, calling Mary the Queen of Heaven [condemned in the book of Jeremiah], indulgences, purgatory, etc. has nothing to do with Torah Judaism at all

and

f). and that Freemasonry is from Judaism when the concepts of the dot in the circle, Theorems, obelisk, groves, and pagan dieties found in Freemasonry have nothing to do with Torah Judaism at all). A rebuke for me outlining errors isn't necessary in this affair. I never attacked the woman's character at all, but disagreed with the woman on certain issues. There's a big difference.

Salvation is of the Jews: "Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. (John 4:22) The tribe of Asher (a so-called Lost tribe) lived in Israel in the First Coming of Christ: "And there was one Anna, a prophetess, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Aser: she was of a great age, and had lived with an husband seven years from her virginity;" (Luke 2:36) I have credibility here, because I peacefully outlined my information and issued strong rebuttal to my critics. There is nothing wrong with expressing your God giving intellect. It is wrong to have pride over our intellects or not to give credit to God for your intellect. Also, I'm not trying to distract anyone from the coming of Jesus Christ at all. If you don't want to debate the facts, that is your business and I have no problem with this. To question my character alone and not refute my arguments is very telling. Jesus is not only the King of Judah, but the King of Israel: "Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel." (John 1:49)

Regardless of what anyone here says, the synangogue of Satan is never Jewish at all (Revelation 3:9). In this generation, anti-Semitism is one the rise again. I will not my conscience to be swayed into bigotry against Jewish people or Arabic people. History is apparent of my fact, the Bible is clear on the Jewish people and their contributions, and the truth will prevail. I wish no ill will toward Barbara or anyone in this forum. Yet, dissent is not malice all of the time neither is it bashing people at every instance. Aho needs to correct her errors and that's my point. I'm not trying to hurt or bash anyone. To claim so after this is a lie plain and simple.

By TruthSeeker24 (Timothy)

No comments: