Thursday, July 13, 2006

"Yea hath God said even the very elect shall be deceived?"

From http://www.psalm9416.com/yea_hath_very_elect_partsix.htm


"Yea hath God said even the very elect shall be deceived?"
webmaster@psalm9416.com

"For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect." -Mark 13:22


I chose to write this short article in hopes of shedding some light on what I often call the false revival movement. Basically it's just another term for the charismatic movement or the ecumenical movement. The Scriptures tell us over and over again of the deception in the end times. No where do we see a revival in the Scriptures as talked about in charismatic circles. But more and more I hear pastors and fake healers talking about this super revival and anointing that is taking place. They talk about this triumphant church and all the victory, blessings, and prosperity we can have. I am here to tell you that this is not so.

There is no dominion taking nor are there millions coming to Christ. Just look at our country here in the USA. If thousands and millions were coming to Christ as many televangelist and others would have us to believe, we would not have the moral decay that we have in this country and world. This can only mean one thing; that one thing is the fact that a VERY high percentage of professing Christianity has believed a false Gospel and another Jesus Christ. If you take a look at all the mega churches like Joel Osteen, Rod Parsley, T.D. Jakes and many others and add up there attendance you will get a very big number. Now if you take a look at that number and look at the amount of blasphemous attempts to take down true believers in Christ it does not make sense. Why do we have so many problems with our government taking away our liberties, why doesn't anyone get mad about blasphemy in movies, why isn't there a bigger fight over the Christians from Repent America that got arrested for sharing the Gospel, and why is our society as a whole accepting sodomite relationships? I am telling you right now that something is severely wrong with professing Christianity. The only conclusion you can really make is that most of professing Christianity is false, it's anathema!

I first started to arise out of my sleep when I attended John Hagge"s church in San Antonio Texas. As with every charismatic service I have attended, the feeling of evil and eeriness came over me. I found most of the members to be fake but I figured it was "the devil" as I had been told by the charismatic church I was attending. So I tried to ignore it. Before the service took place I chose my seat which was kind of towards the back on the first floor, near the right side of the church; all of a sudden I was asked by a gentlemen to move because he had to sit there. I thought to myself "why", but I figured there might be a good reason or maybe he always sat there. Later I found that the reason he sat there was so he could jump up and babble in some language that he made up, mistakenly called tongues today. Then John Hagge attempted to interpret the message. The message was about various things from the rapture to tithing 10% of your income even if you cant afford to pay your bills.

Most notably was a part about an end times revival that will soon take place. This was the beginning for me and the inspiration that lead me to read my own Bible everyday. I can remember saying to myself "I don't remember anything about an end times revival but I do remember an end times deception. So after this I discovered the superiority of the King James Bible and began my retraining myself and never looked back. One thing I notice at these false revival churches is the common fake snobbery type attitude that many people possess. I truly feel that because I am a true believer in Christ that the Holy Spirit has kept me aware of wolves in sheep's clothing. Every single ecumenical charismatic church I have attended has given me the creeps. I just figured it was the enemy but now I can see that it was conviction, not the devil. Attending a good Biblical based church has been the best feeling and learning experience for me in my life. If you are struggling in the motivation department you might want to take a look at your church and make sure it's Biblically based, not just professing to be Biblically based. The further away from the Gospel you get the more problems you will have in your church.

I want to challenge you to read the Bible especially the New Testament and see weather or not there will be a revival before the appearance of the Anti-Christ.

Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and [by] our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
(2nd Thessalonians 2:1-4)

Part Five: " Yea hath God said once saved always saved?"



No comments: