Friday, March 06, 2009

Mark Brewer's research

From http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php?showtopic=4195

Makow, like Hutton Gibson and Alex Jones, claims that the Vatican was originally good and after supposedly being infiltrated by the near mythical Illuminati it has become bad.


"Predictably, his first act was to begin to remove the element of Divine Revelation from Catholic teaching, and to embrace naturalism, materialism and Communism. These steps were taken at the Ecumenical Council in 1962 and Vatican Two in 1965." - Henry Makow http://www.savethemales.ca/000338.html




"I have found that the discipline of raja yoga (i.e. meditation) and/or prayer can help." - Henry Makow http://www.savethemales.ca/000465.html




So this practitioner of Raja Yoga is telling us that Catholic teaching has, "The element of Divine Revelation". Aleister Crowley also practiced Raja Yoga and openly praised the Jesuits.

-Mark Brewer


_______________________________


Barry Chamish expressed his disgust at being compared to Makow in an article in 2004. I knew that Makow was a fraud when I first heard of him, so I figured that it was time to expose him. Here are some excerpts from Chamish's article "From Hungary to Gaza".


"I am too often compared to a widely-published Jewish internet writer named Henry Makow. The parallels are pretty uncanny. At the same time but independently, we both uncovered the hidden order ruling the life of the planet, and we both discovered that the Holocaust and Israel's founding were manipulations by the same forces.
And, as Jews, these discoveries shook us both to our cores. The difference is that Makow has drawn all the wrong conclusions from our discoveries. He has joined the ranks of the pro-Arab anti-semites who exploit the information to slander Israel. The difference between him and me is I live in Israel and know what's going on intimately, while he lives in the boondocks of Canada and has to rely on mistaken second-hand research."

"And now back to Makow's core error, parroted by vicious anti-semites worldwide. The main thrust is that evil Sharon and wicked Bush have guided America and her allies into quagmires in Iraq and Afghanistan. Not many Hungarian Jews survived the Holocaust, and the ones who did were enormously lucky or had friends in the Jewish Agency."

"And that is where the Makow world is upside down. The leaders of the Israeli Left, the 'peacemakers' are the self-same murderers who let a Holocaust go on to get their way and then covered it up for all time. And now the very same gang is murdering a new generation of Jews, many who wear kippas or others who live on the land of their forefathers. If real peace ever comes to Israel, it will have to be achieved by negotiating directly with them. They're the only moral game in town."

http://www.barrychamish.com/English/simon_wiesenthal.htm


-Mark Brewer


________________________


I realized several years ago that whatreallyhappened.com was a disinformation clearinghouse. Have you noticed how Muslim organizations are always advertizing on that website? Mike Rivero is another stooge saying that there is a conspiracy by the "Zionist neoconservatives" to destroy Islam. He is supposedly an atheist, but so was Gorbachev, who was friends with the pope and spoke at Robert Schuller's church.

-Mark Brewer


_______________



All of you folks need to read Cydonia: The Secret Chronicles of Mars by David Flynn. This book sets the record straight about the Bible and science. It also gets into the origin of the Papacy and can be read as a companion to The Two Babylons.http://www.mt.net/~watcher --------------------
http://www.prophetofdoom.net/


_____________


http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php?showtopic=4929


__________________


http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php?showtopic=4587


_____________

http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php?showtopic=4623


________________________

http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php?showtopic=5710



It all makes sense when you realize that the government is invading Muslim countries to ensure that they stay Muslim countries.

-Mark Brewer


http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php?showtopic=5449


__________________________________


Here is a website that has a large amount of information about the Jacobites, who tried to restore the Jesuit controlled Stuart dynasty to power in the United Kingdom. Politically correct history does not have much to say about them, but they have had an important role in history, especially in the development of the Masonic orders.

http://www.jacobite.ca/ --------------------

http://www.prophetofdoom.net/

-Mark Brewer

________


Robert Spencer, who runs jihadwatch.org, is a temproal co-adjutor. I came to this conclusion based on his false claim that pope Benedict XVI opposes Islam. He also claims the Jesuits oppose Islam as well, which we know to be false. http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=17772Irrespective of the fact that Spencer is a co-adjutor, his website has some good information on it. Spencer is like Alex Jones and John Loftus, who provide some good information, but never tell the whole truth.

-Mark Brewer

______________________


http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php?showtopic=7062

http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php?showtopic=7688


_____________


I have just discovered that Ahmed Chalabi was trained by Jesuits at Baghdad College in Iraq. Chalabi was the primary lobbyist for the passage of the Iraq Liberation Act. That act was the cause of the current Iraq war, which has enabled the Supreme Council for the Islamic Revolution in Iraq to gain control of the country and institute Sharia law. Chalabi has many connections to the neoconservatives as well, which shows whose side they are on."The Chalabis amassed a considerable fortune under the monarchist dictatorship. Ahmed enjoyed a privileged upbringing, and was educated by American Jesuits at Baghdad College. The 1958 coup that saw the overthrow of the monarchy threw the Chalabi family into turmoil. They quickly fled Iraq and went into exile, living at different times in England, Jordan and the United States."http://www.wsws.org/articles/2004/apr2004/chal-a30.shtml

-Mark Brewer



________________


Dear David,

Thank you for contacting me.

Your comments and frankness are greatly appreciated. Thank you for reconsidering your positions, as we all must do from time to time. It is for this reason that I have an email list, forward as many emails deemed pertinent to the group and await comments, some of which are corrective ultimately inuring to my benefit, or rather to the benefit of the truth.

Charles Wilcox's work is wonderful and I have used a portion of it in VAIII. Indeed, Keith has done a great job in providing an arena for myself as well as others in exposing the ubiquitous and perfidious Jesuit Order. And the comments from those like yourself make it all worth it when counting the cost for this relentless information warfare.

VAIII will be available on CD in about eight weeks. Hardcover will be sometime thereafter.

May the Lord bless you David as you continue to seek to do His will in accordance with the Reformation Bible for English-speaking peoples, the AV1611.

Sincerely in Faith,

Brother Eric

----- Original Message -----
From: David xxxxxxx
To: eric@vaticanassassins.org
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 12:02 AM
Subject: I thought you were crazy; now I'm sold


Eric,
I look forward to the next hard-copy printing of your book. I will try to be one of the first in line, as I can't afford to pay the 1000-some-odd bucks that your last copy is going for (used) on amazon.
I must tell you, Eric, the first few times I heard you, on a few different shows, I must humbly apologize, come clean, and admit that I thought you were nuts. I just about said as much in an email correspondence to Vyzygoth. His show is my favorite by a long shot. More important, I TRUST that guy. Heck, I'm on the verge of loving that guy. So when he told me to step back, do some research, do my homework, before passing judgment, lemme tell you, I listened. It also helped that he told me that he knew exactly where I was; that he had once not been too sure about this "Vatican stuff"--until he did the research.
So I did. I went out and bought Charles Wilcox's book, The Transformation of the Republic, along with a guy named Bill Hughes', The Secret Terrorists. I would have bought your book as well, had it been available. Wilcox's book in particular floored me. I was dumbfounded. I knew about the Masons and the Zionists--but this stuff that Wilcox put forth was answering so many questions for me IN DETAIL (more detail than a talk show can allow you yourself to give, perhaps?). Anyway, to cut a long story short, I'm on board, Eric. I'm sold.
And I can't wait for your book. I mean I am really really really chomping at the bit for your next printing of your book to come out.
Thank goodness--no, thank God--for Keith Hansen, that he should be able to help me to be open to the truth you were saying.
May God Bless you and Vyz and Charles Wilcox all together, and the work you are doing.
David xxxxxxxx

P.S. I suppose the really humorous thing in all this is that, at the time I had emailed Vyz about you, which was about 6 months ago, I had no idea that you were a regular guest on his show. Duhhhhh. Boy do I feel dumb. I have since gone out and bought all of Vyz's archives, and now I see your name as his repetitive guest. And guess what--I look forward to the next time I can have the pleasure of hearing you on his show!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A life devoted to things is a dead life, a stump; a God - shaped life is a flourishing tree. PROVERBS 11:28

Timothy said...

Hello to you. That's a great verse.