Sunday, March 15, 2009

Troy's Research

Hi Doug

The story about the delay in my posting the VVIII audios revolves around a few things.

In order for the recordings to have worth as listenable, reference research resource material I had decided to edit out my persistant cough that I had, which sounded like explosions throughout the recordings. Also the Skype connection was the worst that I'd ever had. VVIII lives near the Tiber (in view of the Vatican) & Craig states that proximity to water can adversely affect these things.

This had been delayed by a number of things. In the wake of a flu that I had in December & January, I had found myself experiencing a strong feeling of fatigue from dealing with so many disinfo agents, especially those who posted me their psy-ops via their mailing lists, & need to distance myself to regain some perspective & appetite for dealing with things again. I would prefer to spend more time reading books, researching & not having to deal with responding to comments on my blog postings, etc. that are time-wasting, energy-sapping diversions by agents of Rome (either witting or otherwise). Preparing oneself mentally & spiritually for the long distance is more important than indulging in every little sparring match & opportunity to "pontiff"-icate that comes one's way. I also recommend maintaining one's physical & perceptive health by taking the time out to go on long walks & breathe in some fresh air in large parks, listening to some interviews of others discussing various matters of interest, while trying to be attuned for any agendas being subtly promoted.

I also have been selling a few surplus to requirements material possessions (nothing too major - as I don't own a house or car! - LOL!!) too free up some liquidity. This takes time too. Let's face it, I don't get paid by anyone for sharing the fruits & efforts of my research & few in "Conspiracy-land" are likely to to care much about my personal welfare - whether mental, physical, emotional or spiritual. Working five days a week is time & energy-sapping too, but I'm getting some in while I can.

Being wary of the possibility of being used for some unknown aspect of Rome's agenda, I have also considered it prudent to put these out in my own time & in a low-key manner. This also gives me some time to see how things develop & what additional material comes to light.

I have been asked by one of my few trusted parties to comment on a letter that a friend of theirs received with matters that relate to "the City" of London & the UK. As I have said that I would dig out what material I have on the matters referred to I'll do that first. Then I'll prepare the audio of part three for posting. It is the most interesting of the three parts & will be worth waiting for.

If you wish to talk via Skype about any these matters of interest to us then please feel free to send me an email & I'll give you my contact.

Godspeed -

TS

No comments: