Friday, February 10, 2006

Larry Lawson is not a shill

Me and Larry Lawson had this small email debate at the PhantomTruth Forum and I don't consider him a shill at all. I think he's sincere and exposing evil Zionists is just his angle of reference. He also exposes the Jesuit Order. Like Eric and many other said Stew Webb is a shill. I've known that for years and I've exposed Webb for years as well. I don't believe that Larry Lawson have hatred for Jews in general at all. Even though I disagree with Alex Jones on some issues, he's talking about the evil Zionists (plus Sephradic persecution by many Askhenazi Jews, etc.) with Robert Gaylon Ross, Sr. so this proves that he isn't soft on Zionism.

By TruthSeeker24 (Timothy)



_______________________________________

Here's his words:

From http://groups.yahoo.com/group/phantomtruth/message/9389



Thanks Timothy. I'm waiting for some coals to form before I leave.Fortunately I have propane as a backup but don't like paying the oilbarrons for it.Consider this though.... Greg has also now had Eric May on who if youlook at what HE has posted in his group: 'Ghosttroop' is a COMPLETEStew Webb CLONE. He's even dumber than Webb (if that's possible) yethe claims to be former 'intelligence.' Eric is now following in thepath of Rick Staneley allowing SHILLs like Barbara Hartwell and JohnPerna to post but has now ejected Sherry Shriner, myself and otherspointing out the FRAUD that is Webb, Flocco and Skolnick there. Andhe's repeating the 'FBI Division 4' GARBAGE Webb spews. Putting 'ratpoison' people on air like Webb and May gives you CREDIBILITYproblems later.

The fact that Greg couldn't bother to make afracking phone call like Hal Turner speaks VOLUMES to me and others.Now once in a while, getting taken in by somebody like this I cansee. But ADMIT it and move on! Even Nancy Koernke had Stew Webb onBRIEFLY then got him off and never had him back again. Likewise withJoyce Reilly whom I've had problems with in other areas.Greg posts in the "American Free Press" formerly the SPOTLIGHT whichI've always enjoyed them exposing the wrongdoings of Israel, thenattacked by the ADL. What I have a problem with is supplying PROOFthat somebody is a FRAUD, I mean absolute EASY TO VERIFY PROOF andthen having that person SAY they backup that source.

Whas up with dat?

No comments: