Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My peaceful words to Stacey Tallitsch


I think you're doing a good job in exposing the problems in the Bush administration. I disagree with you on some points. Not all Republicans are evil. I guess you already know that and the Neo Cons use a tactic of bashing people (and using a broad stroke) on those who dissent with them. The Second Amendment is a fundamental right, abortion is murder, and people have a right to say those things. Many of those people aren't in the Neo-Con/Republican camp at all and they dissent with the Bush Administration also. These are my peaceful words to you and I don't mean you no harm neither do I believe you're insincere. This is just my critique. You are open to respond if you like.

By TruthSeeker24 (Timothy)

____________________________

His respsonse:

Your point is valid and if asked, do I really like attacking the Republicans the way I do, I’d have to say no. However, it has come to this and is a sad state of affairs. If I were to speak and write in a civil tone towards the GOP, the favor would not be returned. In fact, all of their failures would suddenly be my fault. Is it ugly? Yes, but I did not draw first blood and success in changing the way our government does things is too crucial to worry about the GOP’s thin skin.

They’ve earned the scorn, and its payday.

Stacey Tallitsch
Democrat for Congress
Louisiana First District

http://www.lafirst.org
stacey@lafirst.org



No comments: