Friday, February 10, 2006

Encouragement from Brutus2003

From http://p092.ezboard.com/fthetruth81901frm15.showMessage?topicID=21.topic

Thanks for the info. truthseeker. I have read some of the things online too. What I found was very interesting. At first I did not believe it, but after more researching, I believe most of them. I still need to do more research. I am with you on the skulls and bones and their quest for NWO. It is hard to grasp on the fact that we have been decieved by our own government for so long. The Federal Reserves Act of 1913 really hurt the American people. I am happy to know there are those who share the same beliefs as me. I wish I could say the same about some of my friends. They are too blind to see this, or too closed minded to accept this very fact. Oh well. They think inside the box while I think outside the box. The Matrix Trilogy made me think more about this one world government. We are currently living in a Matrix. The Keykeeper, the Merrovingean and his wife Persohone, Neo the One, TRInity. Once again, thanks for the information!

-brutus2003

No comments: