Thursday, November 06, 2008

Troy's Jesuit information Part 2

RESPONSE TO A QUERY REGARDING JESUIT OATHS

[Again, this was posted to the same above correspondent as my previous post & is all good background material on the Jesuits for researchers wanting some former-insider Jesuit whistleblower accounts]

TWO JESUIT OATHS:








Quote:
I furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex or condition; and that I will hang, burn, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants heads against the walls, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poisoned cup, the strangulating cord, the steel of the poinard dignity, or authority of the person or persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agent of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith, of the Society of Jesus.

In confirmation of which, I hereby dedicate my life, my soul and all my corporeal powers, and with this dagger which I now receive, I will subscribe my name written in my own blood, in testimony thereof; and should I prove false or weaken in my determination, may my brethren and fellow soldiers of the Militia of the Pope cut off my hands and my feet, and my throat from ear to ear, my belly opened and sulphur burned therein, with all the punishment that can be inflicted upon me on earth and my soul be tortured by demons in an eternal hell forever!

All of which I, M_______ N_______ , do swear by the blessed Trinity and blessed Sacrament, which I am now to receive, to perform and on my part to keep inviolably; and do call all the heavenly and glorious host of heaven to witness these my real intentions to keep this my oath.

In testimony hereof I take this most holy and blessed Sacrament of the Eucharist, and witness the same further, with my name written with the point of this dagger dipped in my own blood and sealed in the face of this holy convent.













Quote:

I do further promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly and openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Masons, as I am directed to do, to extirpate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex nor condition, and that will hang, burn, waste, boil, flay, strangle, and bury alive these infamous heretics; rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women, and crush their infants' heads against the walls in order to annihilate their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly I will secretly use the poisonous cup, the strangulation cord, the steel of the poniard, or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honour, rank, dignity or authority of the persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agents of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Father of the Society of Jesus.

In confirmation of which I hereby dedicate my life, soul, and all corporal powers, and with the dagger which I now receive I will subscribe my name written in my blood in testimony thereof; and should I prove false, or weaken in my determination, may my brethren and fellow soldiers of the militia of the Pope cut off my hands and feet and my throat from ear to ear, my belly be opened and sulphur burned therein with all the punishment that can be inflicted upon me on earth, and my soul shall be tortured by demons in eternal hell forever. That I will in voting always vote for a Knight of Columbus in preference to a Protestant, especially a Mason, and that I will leave my party so to do; that if two Catholics are on the ticket I will satisfy myself which is the better supporter of Mother Church and vote accordingly. That I will not deal with or employ a Protestant if in my power to deal with or employ a Catholic. That I will place Catholic girls in Protestant families that a weekly report may be made of the inner movements of the heretics. That I will provide myself with arms and ammunition that I may be in readiness when the word is passed, or I am commanded to defend the Church either as an individual or with the militia of the Pope.

All of which I,_______________, do swear by the blessed Trinity and blessed sacrament which I am now to receive to perform and on part to keep this my oath.

In testimony hereof, I take this most holy and blessed sacrament of the Eucharist and witness the same further with my name written with the point of this dagger dipped in my own blood and seal in the face of this holy sacrament.




While it is obviously impossible for me to verify the authenticity of either vow personally, I can say that they are completely in line with the Jesuits' history & agenda.

The Oxford dictionary on my computer states their agenda quite clearly:

Jesuit
noun
a member of the Society of Jesus, a Roman Catholic order of priests founded by St. Ignatius Loyola, St. Francis Xavier, and others in 1534, to do missionary work. The order was zealous in opposing the Reformation. Despite periodic persecution it has retained an important influence in Catholic thought and education.

Note that this "persecution" was from the Vatican itself (from 1773) as the Jesuits started to reach the kind of power & influence that the Knights Templar had by 1307, albeit in a much larger sphere of influence geopolitically (reaching down to South America & eventually over to China & Japan). After four decades of operating through fronts such as Grand Orient Freemasonry & the Illuminati, the The Jesuits rose like a phoenix & once more gained influence & control of the Papacy.

Now deceased (believed to have been assassinated) Jesuit whistleblower Alberto Rivera (whose testimony I believe, even after - especially after - considering the attempts to undermine his credibility) stated that he had taken the Extreme Oath of Induction [
http://www.reformation.org/oath.html ]. His testimony, as with that of Gerard Bouffard & much (though not all) of Malachi Martin's revelations (along with that of many others) ultimately "merely" gives flesh to the bones of history by which we know the true evils & intrigues of Rome & the Jesuits.

Whether these other oaths are authentic or not, the geo-political intelligence & torture systems of Rome, dating back centuries are denied only by the willfully ignorant & the outrightly deceptive.


Here are some online copies of two of Alberto's six publications:

"Alberto"

http://www.chick.com/reading/comics/0112/0112_fourpages.asp?pg=01

"The Godfathers"

http://www.chick.com/reading/comics/0114/0114_fourpages.asp?pg=01


Here is a book that gives an overview of & commentary on attacks made on Alberto:

http://troyspace2.wordpress.com/2008/02/17/sidney-hunter-is-alberto-for-real/

Interviews with Alberto's widow can be found here:

http://clusty.com/search?tb=sitesearch-site-web&query=Nury+Rivera&host=arcticbeacon.com%2Faudio&tb=sitesearch-site-web

And one with Gerard Bouffard confirming Alberto's legitimacy can be found here:

http://clusty.com/search?tb=sitesearch-site-web&query=Gerard+Bouffard&host=arcticbeacon.com%2Faudio&tb=sitesearch-site-web

Eric Phelps' had two discussions/debates with Leo Zagami on Greg Szymanski's show earlier this year which turned up some interesting points regarding Alberto Rivera & Cardinal Bea is also worth digging out. I was previously in support of the possible vailidity of Zagami's view regarding Bea providing Rivera with disinfo about the origins of Islam. Further consideration of this & the evidence has led me to conclude that Zagami has been the one fed disinfo on this matter & that the account that Alberto's received from Bea regarding Islam being a Vatican-created project is in fact accurate. Of course the Vatican's influence over Islam has thus been both direct & indirect, waxing & waning & waxing in terms of its temporal influence.

We should also consider:

The Secret Instructions of the Jesuits [
http://www.reformation.org/secret.html ]

As found in Edwin Sherman's "The Engineer Corps of Hell" (1882). I believe this document to be authentic also.

If we want another view on the Jesuits from another source with a very different worldview, yet also in accordance with our understanding of the Jesuits nature & methods then we need loook no further than Madame HP Blavatsky's writings on the Jesuits:

http://www.blavatsky.net/magazine/theosophy/ww/additional/christianity/JesuitryAndMasonry1of6.html

There are five more pages all linkable from the previous one.

I contend that is for good reason that the word "Jesuitical" entered the English language:

Jesuitical
adjective
of or concerning the Jesuits.
• dissembling or equivocating, in the manner associated with Jesuits.

"Dissemble" of course meaning:

dissemble
verb [ intrans. ]
conceal one's true motives, feelings, or beliefs : an honest, sincere person with no need to dissemble.
• [ trans. ] disguise or conceal (a feeling or intention) : she smiled, dissembling her true emotion.

Thesaurus
dissemble
verb
she's being honest and has no need to dissemble dissimulate, pretend, feign, act, masquerade, sham, fake, bluff, posture, hide one's feelings, put on a false front.

Do these vows affirm the dissembling nature of the Jesuit worldview? Do the annals of (admittedly now hard to find, yet from numerous sources & in survivable & more distributable form in this digital era) history provide even more confirmation? Has there been provable attempts to remove this information from the public realm & to obstruct access to that which cannot be totally extirpated? Yes, yes, yes & yes, I would venture.


 


-Troy


 


____________


 


To "true2u" regarding Masonic disinfo:








Quote:
Among the founding members of the Charleston Scottish Rite Lodge were many prominent Jews, including Isaac Dacosta <sp?>, Moses Cohen <sp?>, Israel Deleiben <sp?>, Dr. Isaac Held <sp?>, Moses Levy <sp?> and Moses Peixoto.

Many of these men, ladies and gentlemen, were Sephardic Jews from North Africa or from Spain who had originally settled in the Caribbean and engaged in the early slave trade.




Well this is complete rubbish for a start.

Let's consult the Scottish Rite Masonic record shall we?:

http://www.aasrvalleyofjax.org/what_is_scottish_rite.htm








Quote:
On May 31, 1801, the Supreme Council of the Thirty-third degree for the United States of America, the first Scottish Rite Supreme Council in the world, was founded in Charleston, South Carolina. Its aim was to unify these competing groups and to bring Masonic order out of chaos. The full membership of this Supreme Council consisted of 11 Grand Inspectors General.

Of these 11, John Mitchell, Frederick Dalcho, Abraham Alexander, Emanuel De La Motta, Thomas Bartholomew Bowen, Israel De Lieben, Isaac Auld, Le Comte Alexandre Francois Auguste de Grasse, Jean Baptiste Marie Delahogue, Moses Clava Levy and James Moultrie, nine were born abroad and only Brothers Isaac Auld and James Moultrie were native born. In religion, four were Jews, five were Protestants, and two were Roman Catholics.




Of the Jewish names that you name, only Israel De Lieben & Moses Levy were founders of the Southern Jurisdiction of the Scottish Rite in Charleston in 1801. So four were not founders, even taking into consideration any possible spelling errors (there are none that could be taken as such).

You would have six (out of eleven) being Jewish. In fact there were only four, two of whom you were oblivious to & - as already stated - you named four that weren't involved at all!

There were more (Apostate, nominal) Protestants (five) & a couple of Catholics. None of this goes against any of the Vatican-expose research, as it has been stated repeatedly that (along with the knighthood orders) it is via Masonry that the Jesuits & Papal interests manipulate the nominally Protestant, Jewish & Muslim worlds.

What you consider to be "Jewish" Kabbalism is ultimately (Egyptian-filtered) Babylonianism & this is the knowledge that the Masons (deriving from the Templars who got their knowledge from the occult elements controlling the Muslims in the Middle East) & the Vatican (deriving & covertly maintaining the high occult knowledge from the Babylonian Mysteries from which their Antichrist church originates) practise in compartmented high-level circles.

Any Jewish heretics practising the Kabbalic arts are merely carrying on a tradition that they learned from their Babylonian masters while in captivity c. 600 BC. So too have racially Jewish, anti-Judaism occultists Shabtai Tzvi (Sabbatai Zevi) & Jacob Frank (& their Frankist Sabbatean spiritual & physical descendants, including the Masonic, heretical, racial Jews) been under (Babylonian) Roman direction over two millenium later.

How can we take any of your other claims seriously when you are prepared to use false information about easily verifiable facts, such as names & backgrounds of a few American Masons from two centuries ago?

By the way, Roman Catholic Spanish & Portuguese Roman Catholics started & propelled the slave trade, as did the Muslims in Africa & also some African blacks, selling their human chattel to the European slavers.


_______________


 


To "true2u":

Who individually are these Jewish bankers & which financial services banks & central banks do they control? Which positions do they have in the Bank for International Settlements? What proportion of the main financial institutions is Jewish on their board of directors or shareholders? Are they benefiting or losing from the current financial downturn?

Do you even pretend to know any of this for even one institution? I think not. I want verifiable sources too, not some he-said, she-said nonsense. I'm talking about up-to-date, AD 2008, checkable facts.

The top five financial services banks are: HSBC, Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase & Co, Royal Bank of Scotland & BNP Parabas.

What about The Groups of Seven, Ten or Thirty? (Not to be confused with the G8 which is for heads of state) What proportion of the Heads & Boards of Directors of these nations' central banks is Jewish? You don't know do you? So where do you come from with all this "Jews control all finance".

Yes I'm sure that the Rothschilds & some other families have a lot of money under their control. They are British Knights though (the Queen being deferential to the Pope & the Knights of Malta) & bagmen for the Vatican.

If you can't come up with some names & numbers of racial Jews controlling a half dozen of the above bodies then I think we can safely leave say that you are speculating at best.


 


-Troy

No comments: