Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Alex Jones vs. Piers Morgan

http://www.infowars.com/armed-mafia-stalk-alex-jones-post-piers-morgan-debate-video-report/

http://www.infowars.com/statistics-prove-more-guns-less-crime/



Note by Me: I do not agree Jones on every issue since you know my views on him. Yet, he tore Morgan a part in the debate from beginning to end. I haven't seen a man refuted on gun rights issues before in a long time like Morgan was. The only thing that Morgan was right about is that if reasonable new gun safety policies are needed, then they should exist. One gun death is one too many. Alex Jones showed much accurate information and was too emotional at times. That is not my style. I can show the truth with stats without that much emotion. I don't like human beings being stereotyped because they talk about the new world order. This is for the children. Saving children's lives is more important than my personal ideological views. Alan Deshorowitz is a hypocrite since he wrote in favor of torture. A man in favor of torture has no justification to lecture anyone in violence. He is a fake liberal and the UK have blatant anti-free speech rules, which are in some cases worst than the Patriot Act. Bloomberg's NYPD using stop and frisk policies are evil too. Bloomberg is something else. Fundamentally, gun rights is an individual right and it ought to be protected. There is no justification for innocent, honest human beings to be disarmed period. Alex Jones was not perfect, but he did show stat after stat after stat that the extremists don't like.

By Timothy (Me)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested
to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.

My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic
but I had to share it with someone!

Look into my page ... oppa-Ps.fs.cvut.cz