Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Larry Lawson's info.

REPOSTS #2 ON: 03-22-AD2006 Archived at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LLNews5 Out:04:07pm
Join and check http://groups.yahoo.com/group/govtwatch4 for the BEST in the latest headlines and news!
HTML Copies of this newsletter are in LLNews5 and http://groups.yahoo.com/group/worldcom
To be cut from more mai lings just email me back at this address hitech2@bluemarble.net
Since Yahoo ID's are sometimes DELETED, USE ABOVE EMAIL ADDRESS TO CORRESPOND


I've waited to post this until AFTER the papers were disseminated here where I live. I've been helping out a local paper for about a year now and FINALLY had the chance to take careful aim at globalism, Bush and the New World Odor in general. I'm being given a 400 word editorial column to help 'balance' the CRAP spewed by the likes of Rich Lowry normally posted in the paper. I've put a copy of my first story below. The paragraph in 'RED' was cut but all the rest was printed as is.
There were 4000 copies printed and I'm personally distributing 100 to those I know. I pulled no punches as you can see.


Conspiracy Corner

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident." Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860
If you hear 'conspiracy,' most people are conditioned to associate 'theory' with it. And if somebody is called a 'conspiracy theorist' you're also conditioned to remember the wild eyed Mel Gibson in the movie so named. But if you saw it, isn't it interesting that while the movie demonized the character, it also showed him as telling the TRUTH. I've noted this is true of most Hollywierd depictions of so-called 'conspiracy' types. Well, I am proud to be called one.
I moved here to Owen County in 1995 after watching a church burned to the ground in Waco Texas. Our government told us they 'did it for the children' although most were killed by cyanide gas, fire and tanks. That was my wake up call. I've since verified outright lies in the OKC Bombing; TWA-800 shoot down, the 1993 WTC Bombing directed by the FBI and of course the biggie... 9-11 and the completely bogus 'War on Terror.' When I say verified I don't mean I just believed some bleating voice on a shortwave radio. I've taken the TIME to do some hard research. I've bought books and videos. I've compared internet articles to mainstream so-called news stories. I've watched mainstream news stories morph into the official party line. And I ache to tell anybody who will listen just how much trouble this country is in and just how BAD it's going to get. Like most with a real conscience naturally would. Above all, I urge you to PREPARE for what is coming!

Martial Law, concentration camps, endless 'Orwellian 1984' style wars and government takeovers used to be the realm of mainstream 'conspiracy theorists.' Now, these topics are mainstream news and sadly there is no 'theory' as these become hard facts daily. Did you HEAR Fox news SAY that the military should takeover first thing after the poor FEMA example of hurricane Katrina or for 'bird flu.' I wonder how many of you know that it wasn't FEMA that 'screwed up' but Michael Chertoff the head of the US Homeland GESTAPO that ordered the stoppage of many supplies to New Orleans. Why is every screw up rewarded with more power and money? Why does Halliburton, Bechtel and Carlyle group companies continue to receive BILLION$ in no-bid contracts. Why have over eighty scientists been systematically MURDERED after compartmentally rebuilding and enhancing the 1918 'Spanish Flu??' How many of you out there know what the 'Hegelian Dialectic' is or what "Order out of Chaos" means and how it is being deliberately applied by those in charge? You don't have much time left to find out!

Hey, I'm just asking questions here. But I have a million more to ask. Meanwhile those I would ask those questions of continue to erect barriers to anybody from doing so. Did you know that the FBI is now telling some news outlets what they can and can not say under the newly re-authorized Patriot Act? If you're familiar with how to use the internet, you can find details at these URLs:

http://www.hoffmania.com/blog/2006/03/feds_squelch_ca.html
http://www.capitolhillblue.com/blog/2006/03/telling_the_approved_story.html
Now, our imperious leaders whose companies have profited lavishly from recent wars THEY started are working feverishly to get U.S. into another war with Iran, Syria, Venezuela and God knows whom else! Based on the same lies they used to get us into the failed war with Iraq. This time they want to force a draft of boys and girls on this weary country. At the same time large numbers of our children are being sent to their deaths for their business interests and those of Israel, FOREIGN troops under the name of 'North COM' have practiced 2-3 times now for NUKE 'terror drills' in the Charleston SC ports! PORTS!! Yes those ports you're hearing about in the news now 'they' say we're now safe from. Enquiring minds are wondering WHY? The country is supposedly under threat of terrorism yet our borders remain wide open. WHY? And why is the Bin Laden family on the board of directors of the Carlyle Group along with Bush Sr.?
How did we come to this great peril? The painful truth is we have a 'Skull and Bones' president that is a wolf in 'Christian' sheep’s clothing. The son of another Skull and Bones member. The son of the head of the CIA. Even our given alternate choice was also of Skull and Bones. I don't have the space to detail their organization or the Die bold voting machine farce in Ohio and other states. But you should research them yourselves.
Bush Jr. tells us that "you're either with us or you're with the terrorists." So what do you do when you find they are one and the same? You do what I and thousands of others do. TRY to warn others past the wall of DENIAL.

Get a FREE DVD for the truth about 911 here: http://www.reopen911.org/ http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc7.html for info on WTC Building #7
And what do I think of the threat of $330 MILLION dollars to Haliburton for even more concentration camps to be added to the 600 existing FEMA camps for 'dissenters' like myself?
I have made my choice to NOT be with or support the real terrorists!
Here is my contact information for verifying anything I've discussed here.
Larry L. Lawson P.O. Box 596 Spencer, IN 47460 Phone: (812)-879-5939
email: hitech2@bluemarble.net Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LLNews
& http://groups.yahoo.com/group/worldcom
If you find this true 'other side of the story' refreshing, let the editor of this paper know.
And he just might let me share more with you.

No comments: