Friday, August 18, 2006

Answering Miller by me

From http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php?showtopic=13219

I have to disagree with Miller's ignorant statement about Christian fundamentalists. You know me, so I debate anyone on this issue. First off, Bible Believers aren't advocating killing Jews or Christians like the Muslim radicals are. Real Bible believers never advocate a theocracy and some of the most strongest critics of theocracy were bible Beliving baptists (like John Leland) and Protestants who founded a large part of American society. Real Bible Believers aren't declaring a violent jihad against the world neither denying the Holocaust's existence, neither slaughtering thousands in Dhafur like the Muslim radicals are. That's fact. That's history. Bible Believing Christians also hate abortion. What's wrong with banning abortion? Nothing. So to say that there is moral equivalency between Muslim radicals killing at least 2 million of my people in Sudan and Bible Believers is a lie. Not to mention that people have a right to dissent with Islam. That's part of the First Amendment. I really get annoyed with ignorant people trying to demonize conservative Christians. I'll defend my people and I'll defend my creed.

By TruthSeeker24 (Timothy)

No comments: