Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Jesuit info on Mel, etc.

From http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php?showtopic=12569


Me: 2tuff, I heard some ignorant person named albie criticize you. Here's my response to albie.

To albie:

http://www.davidickeforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32305

It isn't rubbish to expose all evil, even the Jesuit. Mel Gibson is a Vatican I agent. The Vatican and the Jesuits have been proven that they've killed many people in Inquisitions, wars, attacks, and other forms of unjustified violence. Credible authors have written about this like Edmond Paris, Avro Manhattan, Alberto Rivera, and Eric Jon Phelps. THe Passion is a Jesuit psy-op film by using Jesuit Fulco in some of its translation. Many of the film has nothing to do with Bible like demons tormenting Judas and Jesus'(I would say a false Jesus') buttocks shown at the end of the film. Cavizel was naked at the end of the film. It's a piece of propaganda and Icon Publications (who funded it) has an All Seeing Eye for its logo. Gibson used msytic monks for inspiration of the film. Anne was one of them. He apologized, but the Passion must be exposed. Also, 2tuff never talked about a mind probe, but his connections to secret orders and false church movements. That's reality. It's not really a Jewish or Gentile thing. It's a fake person and false agenda thing. It's a good vs. evil thing. I do agree with the pro-Mel crowd that people must get over Mel and move on. But, The same hypocrites taking up for Mel, don't give a inch of care to the evil nature of the Poison of the Antichrist film. Forget the Passion and forget Vatican I. Indeed, Masonic Labor Zionists must be exposed, yet the Jesuits must be exposed as well.

By TruthSeeker24 (Timothy)


Alexandra: I just joined that board as Princess Alexandra (heheh). My name was already taken and I didn't feel like getting overly creative.

Minuteman Matt: I still like Mel even though he is a temporal conjuidtor. Braveheart & The Patriot & Conspiracy theory where good movies.

2tuff: Funny that because I do NOT follow David Icke who mixes many truths with disinformation. David Icke's truths all come from others who have done the work for him and well before him. David Icke then turns his back on the people who originally created him. I do not judge David Icke or anyone on their past history as it means nothing. Someone like yourself I would presume would adore Ph.D people and claim them more of the truth. I do not see degrees and qualification nonsense as any proof or higher state of mind in a person compared to some people of a far higher intelligence with no qualification and sometimes even no job. To do that would be simply withholding oneself within the system provided by the Jesuit Order, which by the way David Icke fears to expose. So yes you can lie and make out I follow David Icke but most people around here know different. You will also find that David Icke has made a few correct predictions which have be highlighted upon his sites and elsewhere. It is not hard to make a prediction when you're aware of the conspiracy and geo-politics. If anyone looks stupid around here its yourself, showing your ignorance and mouthing off without any knowledge of facts or explanations. I can give real reasons for disliking Icke these days, not just ones like "He was a goalie" I may point out that an old friend of mine helped train Icke when he was a child and that Icke was a very good goal keeper indeed.


______________________

From http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php?showtopic=12845


The Jesuit Smokescreen of Opus Dei

Last week, I went with my mother to Sam's Club (founded by the late Sam Walton a 33rd Degree Freemason-Wal-Mart and Sam's Club are funding the coming Chinese invasion which is why I discourage my family and friends from purchasing from this retail monster ultimately controlled by the Jesuits). I checked their DVD selection and I saw one called "The Da Vinci Hoax" hosted by Jesuit Mitch Pacwa of the Order's University of Scranton in Pennsylvania and Catholic EWTN (Eternal Word Television Network). I looked at the back of the DVD and saw it was distributed by Ignatius Press and a company called Xenon.There are Jesuits who are acting as opponents of the Da Vinci Code when in fact it was the Order who used their Temporal Coadjutor Dan Brown (who had a audience with Papal Antichrist prior to writing Angels and Demons which purposely misleads the reader into thinking the Illuminati is the enemy of the Roman Catholic Church and Vatican) to direct attention to the Jesuits' Opus Dei. Brown never mentions the Jesuits in the book Angels and Demons. Personally. I have never read the Da Vinci Code but I am certain that the Jesuits are not named at all. The Da Vinci Code was written with the intention of creating a smokescreen so the focus would shift toward Opus Dei, Freemasonry, and Rosicrucianism. Now, you have Jesuits and their temporal coadjutors who openly oppose it but in secret this deception under the guise of entertainment is being used to make the Order appear to be heroes, "defenders of the (Catholic) faith" and therefore most trustworthy.After the Da Vinci Code was released, numerous articles about the Jesuit-controlled order Opus Dei came out which overestimated its power and influence. There was an article in Time Magazine, TV specials, books, films, that portray Opus Dei as the most powerful order of the Roman Catholic Institution when this is not the case.

-Brother Nicholas N. Rivera

Alexandra: Speaking of the Chinese, Brother Nicholas, I hear that they're buying some ports in Texas or something like that.Nice. I have no doubt that the RCC being against the Da Vinci Code is just a game.

Minutemen Matt: I tell my parents not to shop at walmart cause they smuggle illegal drugs and fund the NWO but my mom just shrugged it off and still shops there

2tuff: Yes but when those Drugs affect her life in a more direct way and when the arms smuggling affects her street or her more directly then she will listen but ITS TO LATE................

No comments: