Thursday, August 03, 2006

North American Union - Don't Tell The People by David Icke

North American Union - Don't Tell The People by David Icke

Aug 3 2006

From http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/2386/48/

I arrived in Canada at the invitation of an independent television company (and was stopped and questioned at the border as usual) and found that the TV station had booked me into a hotel where, coincidentally, there is a meeting of all the premiers of Canada. The place is crawling with politicians and media and yesterday I found myself in the elevator/lift with British Columbia Premier, Gordon Campbell, and minders. I took the chance to ask him if they were discussing the North American Union - the plan to merge Canada, the United States and Mexico and replace their currencies with one called the 'Amero' - a mirror of the Euro in Europe and long predicted in my books. 'Not much', replied Campbell. 'Do the Canadian people know about the North American Union?', I asked. 'No'. 'Well, don't you think it is about time they did?'

No reply. 'Are you talking about the Amero?' 'I would tell you if I knew what it was', came Campbell's staggering response. 'It's the currency to replace the Canadian dollar, the American dollar and the peso', I said. No reply. At this point the door opened at a floor and a very large man, Campbell's apparent minder, stepped forward, grabbed my arm and told me I was leaving at this floor. I told him, shall we say in no uncertain terms, that he should take his hands off me immediately because I was getting out at my floor and not when he dictated. He backed off at once, apparently shocked that I was unimpressed either by him or his body size.

When I reached my floor he stepped forward again to stand between me and Campbell. I said that he shouldn't worry because it was not me who was violent, it was governments, and he really would be better employed protecting me from them. What I experienced from this little cameo is that Campbell certainly knew what I was talking about - the idea he has never heard of the Amero is ludicrious - and that the 'leading' politicians of Canada know full well that the North American Union is fast approaching to bring an end to Canadian sovereignty, but they would rather the people don't know until it's a done deal.

No comments: