Thursday, March 27, 2008

Eric Jon Phelps on Ken Adachi

Dear Brethren and Friends,

Ken Adachi, the Roman Catholic Jesuit Temporal Coadjutor, attacks both Greg Szymanski and myself as being "anti-Catholic." Adachi rightly attacks Zeitgeist and the denial that Jesus of Nazareth was in fact a bona fide person of history as per the works of Tacitus and Josephus. But he then claims to be a "Christian" which is totally false as no Roman Catholic who believes the Canon Law of the papacy can be considered a Christian in the Biblical Reformation New Testament sense of the word.

Additionally, Adachi attacks me by calling me a "chest-pounding" individual because of the adjectives I use to describe myself. Coadjutor Constance Cumbey did the same exact thing. (See "Coadjutor Cumbey" as posted on my website.) This is nonsense as I have identified myself so as to make it clear just what my position is and who I am as far as race, language and culture is concerned. He further calls me a "Catholic basher" overlooking the fact I spent over 20 years in finding the murderers of our first Roman Catholic president, John F. Kennedy. If I hated the Roman Catholics, I surely wound have delighted in the murder of JFK and would never have attempted to find his damnable assassins.

Ken Adachi is another liar and Jesuit Temporal Coadjutor whose mission is to take the attention off the doctrines and deeds of the Vatican ruled by the Black Pope, now Adolfo Nicolas.

Sincerely in faith,

Brother Eric

No comments: