Monday, August 21, 2006

Words by a fellow Patriot

From http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=65522062&blogID=128464498&Mytoken=4B17776F-1EB7-4F5A-BB995C7D7079AC98273343734



Saturday, June 03, 2006

Just delete me if you don't like what i say
----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------

From: Patriot Treason Act

Date: Jun 3, 2006 5:38 PM

I dont want people to feel tricked that I befriended them and they dont know where I stand. so here it is. if you don't agree with stuff I say and think I'm weird or crazy just delete me. if you disagree with my stance on abortion (i'm against it), homosexuality (i'm against it), israel (i said it before, the zionists are only a branch of the jesuits to get the area ready for the rebuilding of Solomon's temple) and I support Israelis living in Israel like they did for thousands of years and I'm against how people don't distinguish between Jews and Zionism. If you hate Jews or do not distinguish between Jews and Zionism I think you're a Nazi and a Jesuit. If you're against me cause of what I say about the Vatican cult that is ruining America, why have me on your friends list? you say the Israeli PM says he controls america and you believe that but if he said he didnt control america you wouldn't believe him. In other words you contradict yourselves. maybe he said that just for you zionist paranoid types going. I'm against the mexicans flooding in here the way they did and mass amnesty for them. I don't believe in aliens. I don't believe in the reptilian agenda. I don't believe in evolution. I believe the Bible 100% and if you disagree with me just delete me. don't message me saying what I'm saying is B.S., etc. I believe where Jesus says you must be born again to enter into heaven. if you dont like that delete me, get lost. I believe if you're not a born again Christian you're going to hell. I don't believe like a lot of these false prophet say that there's many ways to God. I think that's blasphemy. none of my beliefs are up for debate. don't even try. just delete me. I don't like debates.

I don't think they're interesting.i believe in the U.S. constitution where it says I have a right to freedom of conscience and all my other freedoms including the bill of rights. but if it ever condradicts with the Bible or people change the meaning or add amendments that contradict the bible I dont support that.these are my beliefs and they're not going to change by you cursing at me like that taxslave nut job. he apparantly doesnt believe i have a right to believe what i want. i believe the Bible so he called me a religious Zealot or that Audrey who says the Bible isn't correct because it puts women in their place which is under a man.I love when people delete me that dont agree with me. i dont want any riff raff on my friendslist so get lost!dont answer me about this just
DELETE ME!


Thanks!

No comments: