Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Jesuit news in January 2, 2008

Brother Eric,

Last week I sent you an article written by Alan Stang about leaked information suggesting that the core of the Neo-Con camp is secretly talking about assassinating Ron Paul.

Interesting. You will get nowhere with Alan Stang.

I responded to Stang's article by stating that if Ron Paul was assassinated, we need look no further than Rome for the assassins. Then I told him why! (among many other things, I explained to Stang who President Kennedy was referring to in his "secret society speech", specifically his reference to "a monolithic conspiracy"; then I named all the Pope's "secret societies")

Excellent!

I got an immediate personal response from Stang asking me if I was suggesting that the push for a one world government was Catholic. You might imagine what I told him. I wrote him a book! A BIG book!

Great!

Although my response to Stang was surely unique, it seems I'm not the only one who responded to that article. Have a look at this!
http://www.newswithviews.com/Stang/alan23.htm

I believe as you do that Ron Paul is a Vatican shill. I've been saying for over a year now that the Vatican picks all the candidates. I won't be going to the polls again. But after realizing that Ron Paul is a Vatican shill, I had to comprehend what purpose the Vatican would have in putting him in the Presidential race. While praying about it, it dawned on me that Ron Paul was made a candidate so that the Vatican can assess the strength of the Patriot movement in this country as a means for Rome to determine what needs to be done next, and how soon to do it. In other words, Ron Paul's candidacy is Rome's finger on the pulse of the Patriot movement. It's nothing but intelligence gathering by the Jesuits. Without a Ron Paul candidate, Rome would be blind. There HAD to be a Ron Paul candidate!

What say you?

Totally agreed. That is why the pope's CFR press is giving him coverage. Paul will also serve to "pull votes" as did Masonic Ross Perot ensuring a Republican declared victory. That will be the appearance as we know there is no longer a real election at least on a federal level.

After reading everyone else's response to Stang's article, it seems to me that the Sleeping Giant is beginning to stir; not just in this country, but around the world. This could get REAL UGLY, real fast!

Agreed.

What's your assessment of all this? Could the Vatican be preparing to take out their boy Ron Paul and throw this country into a massive civil disturbance as a justification to impose martial law? I'd like to hear your response to this specific issue on Greg Szymanski's Investigative Journal.

This is entirely possible. The Order has many strings to its bow and this is one string as was the case with the murder of Bhutto.

I sent Stang a link to your website and offered to buy him and Ron Paul a copy of VAIII.

OK. Great!

I also sent Stang a list of other books including free on-line links to them. I also sent a link to the Jesuit Oath and the oath of the K of C. I didn't hear back from Stang. Maybe he's speechless. Or maybe he's like everybody else and thinks I'm a nut. OR, maybe he's paying attention to what I told him and is too cowardly to write about it. It's getting tough to determine who are the good guys, and who are the shills.

The brilliant and eloquent Alan Stang is one of them, Tom. He was a JBS spokesman for years. He is one of the pope's Court Jews building Jesuit fascism here in the last days of the Empire.

HELP!

PS: how would one see a "red dot" on a red bird?

Put the dot in the right color---Jesuit black and all will become clear!

Tom

Brother Eric

No comments: