Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A video on the Jesuits

Elite: Who is running the show 5/6

Add to My Profile More Videos


____________



OLBERMANN, Part of the smokescreen
Body:
Bush is just a puppet. Olberman points at him as if he's something. We saw on national TV what George Bush was on 9/11 in that classroom. He sat there while America was "under attack". It's too late to point at Bush now as some sort of figure who is actually responsible for what it happening in this country. he is a puppet just like his father was, just like Reagan was, Nixon, Clinton, Ford, and Just like Ron Paul is and will be IF he is even elected.The Jesuits need to be banned in America along with all the secret societies and all Knights of Malta and anyone taking oaths to serve the Pope over the US Constitution. these traitors have been in this country too long and used us as an inquisitional world police force too long. Expose the Vatican. Bullhorn the Vatican Alex Jones, protest the Vatican everyone. Stop hacking at the branches already!

-Thomas Richards


________________________


"I would ALWAYS be suspicious of anything coming from SpirituallySmart... "why did you send me an add request then? to survey me? I present me info on Ron Paul as it is. His own words and things he has done. Ron Reagan was one of the most important tools of the vatican. Paul is very connected to him by his own words and the words he wrote to the pope himself. He is seriously connected to the JBS society of whom JOHN G. SCHMITZ was the head of. That is the father of high up exec at blackwater, John E Schmitz who is also a Knight of Malta and Opus Dei.other than that. i am a true Christian who fights against the NWO and have dedicated thousands of hours into research for the benefit of others who I have a deep concern for. I am one of the few Christians who are doing this fearlessly with my real name and face on my work. What I share with others is sober verified truth.

It is a very serious issue for me when i share information. I dont spread anything unless I verify it myself with at least two other solid sources. Something I don't see many others doing. But I do see many recantations of info saying, "sorry, that was disinfo".You are a very lazy person who simply adds, "I would ALWAYS be suspicious of anything coming from SpirituallySmart... "At least say why so someone can look into your allegations against a person and understand why you say something. Other than that your Ad hominem attack will be turned around on you to expose the fraud you are. I give reasons, time and work into my research. You just say, "I would ALWAYS be suspicious of anything coming from SpirituallySmart... "How weak.

-Thomas Richards (spirituallysmart.com)

No comments: